Warrior Mobility

I too would like to hear this explanation.

Put soulburn on your bar. MLx glad btw. Crazy I have to tell you basic stuff like this.

I mean, for the most part mage always has an answer to warrior mobility. You can rotate through 7 different abilities and can reduce them with shifting power.

I love when people bring this up but completely ignore the other side of this. The mage has teammates also. You’ve got a druid with ursols and cyclone, a warlock with axe toss, fear and gate. The team aspect helps peel the mage too lol. Have you tried playing double melee into frost demo? It’s miserable.

What exactly is the answer to soul burn port again? I must have missed it. Warrior would have to leap charge to reconnect and then still not be able to stick onto them because of the freedom speed boost. And because of impish it’s a significantly shorter cd than leap.

Funny joke haha.

Can you people not understand the reason I’m saying to nerf these specs mobility? It’s so you can nerf melee mobility. As it is right now, melee needs insane mobility to ever connect to casters, so in order to nerf melee mobility you also need to nerf the caster mobility.

1 Like

no 10char10char

Lol soul burn port are you serious?! 5 sec of me being immune to snares and roots. Act like you cant leap/stun or charge/stun and the entire soul burn port is wasted.

Stun exist

• Increases your movement speed by 50% and makes you immune to snares and roots for 6 sec.

If your blowing port before getting stunned that’s just user error honestly. Not saying you can keep warrior off you perma “that would be stupid if you could”, but you can keep a warrior off you in the situations where you need to.

5 Likes

It is not a nuke. Not that much damage. No CC (root/stun) attached so you can walk away from it in most cases.
They cannot perform any other actions during the animation and they cannot cancel out of it.

https://clips.twitch.tv/FuriousSplendidFungusYouWHY-X8IhBk55kLvvzAnY

While the gap closer is nice, being locked into that animation is going to give your target time to slip away leaving you swinging at air.

Amazing how free warlock is you don’t even have to think. You’re not supposed to be able to keep me off you forever, you’re supposed to be able to kite me when you finally are in danger of death.

Soulburn and port, if you don’t position like a blind monkey you can just kite the leap.

Every warlock thinks they are supposed to be able to stand in the middle of the map and freecast, the entire concept that you need to line anything or kite is so foreign to you.

The dose of reality every ranged player refuses to swallow.

2 Likes

Who said this? I didnt, the fact still stands warrior mobility is through the roof right now. If you’re denying it then you’re just cracked.

2 Likes

Because caster mobility is insane, so melee mobility needs to be equally as insane. How many times do you need this repeated for you before you retain it?

4 Likes

It’s mobility coupled with their infinite bladestorms that just makes them immune to peels when they do reach you

1 Like

Lol thats a terrible concept locks have had tp and gateway for how long? Thats it yet warriors keep getting more and more…

1 Like
  • Taking direct Physical damage reduces the cooldown of Demonic Circle by 3 sec.

Cannot occur more than once every 5 sec.

• Increases your movement speed by 50% and makes you immune to snares and roots for 6 sec.

I guess warlocks have always been able to port every 20 seconds and have enough mobility to avoid getting reconnected on for 6 seconds.

FFS that last 5 sec and only stops snares and roots. you act like its just a 1v1 in arena and warriors dont have a multitude of ways to catch up to someone. idk why im even arguing with you all your alts are laterally ape zug zug classes

Explain to me the counter to soulburn port and pillaring exactly? I need to know it, my zug zug brain is too smol.

Is a a frost mage spam rooting, slowing, and polying not equally as beneficial as a dk gripping? You still don’t beat soulburn port with grip, you just stay out of loss. Also it’s not like you need to be spam kitting 24/7 as a warlock, your spec is incredibly tanky for the most part. You only need to really kite on goes, which with soulburn port is super easy.

1 Like

I have no problem with warrior mobility, I have a problem with them having stormbolt and shockwave on top of said mobility. Same issue I have with demon hunters.

I dont play with a frost mage, second regardless of dk grip lets say i port their go. I now have 5 sec of root and snare immunity but now you’re saying to just stand still and los at my port? Warrior will just leap right to me and continue the onslaught…

You sit on the corner of pillar and then round the corner when the warrior leaps? He can’t leap out of los you know. He can leap charge if your slow, but you can still just walk away with the soulburn freedom speedboost.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t2: yeaaaa you clearly dont get it. Im out