Warrior Mobility

Get rid of that dumb mage talent that removes slows when they use a shield too.

2 Likes

I know this is the “arena” forum, but warlocks have almost zero mobility outside arena. The stupid teleport circle is set up right under your feet, so good luck using it in a brawl blitz where you need to constantly move between bases and flag captures.

And the warlock gate? It requires a cast time to set up, and then you need to click on it to gate. Oh
 and let’s not forget it also has a 60 to 90 second recast timer depending on whether or not you want to waste a talent point.

Again, good luck doing all that in any setting other than arena.

If anything, warlock mobility needs a massive upgrade outside arena. A good start would be to let the warlock set up his teleport pad 30 yards away with a targeting circle rather than directly under his feet.

PvP should not be balanced around arena.

1 Like

and yet double time leap stormbolt 2x bladestorm
2x shadowstep + 1 stepsis and 2x vanish and sprint
Multiple grips + wraithwalk
You see where this is going?

Mind you the 4 charges of ways of teleport, 2 of them Displacement is a 45 CD and Alter is a 50, both purgeable FYI. In the case of a warrior for example charge and leap is a much shorter CD so there is a mobility gap window they get on a mage.

Arena also isn’t 1v1, in the case of being with a DK for example warrior isn’t gonna expend all his charges and leap to run a target down when the dks gripping. Its why people moan about melee mobility. I think the only spec that could arguably whine about its lack of mobility in melee department is a ret and they aren’t even melee anymore so

Idrc about the game much anymore but its not like mages have 4 teleports nonstop every 20 seconds all game long or anything. Purgeable mobility anyway

1 Like

Warlock has tp and gate thats it. Warrior has an answer for both of those and then some. Frost mages cant even effectively kite warriors anymore and thats def a problem considering mages always countered warriors hard.

3 Likes

axe don’t do jack at most with the 50% nerf going to hit you with that 70k cast only viable part is the strength increase on top of the charge and even then, you need the mythic version for it to even be hitting for that much. On top of you needing like a mil to 2mil gold to craft it.

I thought everyone had a minimum of like 5m gold now

The only warlock I know that consistently does bgs runs burning rush. I think you have a solution you just don’t like it.

Also you can burn a gate.

I’ve managed to skip all the gold inflation stuff like tables from WoD, w/e people did in legion, and Tables in SL. I’ll take donations Varick@Auchindoun send your gold.

edit: actually i was making like 50k/week in legion farming herbs in argus after I resubbed for BFA. But that didn’t last and all went into wow tokens.

you trying to donate had millions but spent all that on t3 and enchants the rest into professions.

Ummm no
 nerf caster damage, mobility, and slows

1 Like

Why, the only caster you cant get to is a Frost Mage, every other caster you can literally train 90-100% of the time.

2 Likes

If you’re having issues with Warrior as a caster (barring Spriest) you’re either not taking the right talents or you’re bad. Now, in shuffle sometimes you get a bad lobby where the Warrior gets enhanced uptime and you don’t get enhanced peels. But bad lobbies happen to every spec.

Looking at a Caster vs Warrior perspective: Mage, Devastation, and Boomie are all Warrior counters with obscene control, mobility, and/or anti-snare kits. Meanwhile, Dragonflight gave both Ele and Warlock sooooooo many more gap creation tools, there’s no room for either to complain about Warriors anymore.

Impish Instincts, Gateway Mastery, Shadow Rift, Soul Rip, are all anti-melee mechanics. Meanwhile, Ele now has Burrow, Thunderstorm, Unleash Shield, Static Field relocation, totem cd reset, Lasso, Cap totem, Earth Ele Stun, Earth Grab, Frost Shock roots, Snare removal on Ghostwolf, Gust of Wind or Spirit Walk, and Spiritwalker’s Grace. On top of the fact that Warlock/Ele have obscene amounts of instant damage or control.

Meanwhile Warriors got one more charge and a shorter heroic leap . _.

Safeguard just got introduced, but you can only use it aggressively if you’re playing with a fellow mdps that has uptime already.

If you really can’t stand Warriors, just roll Kul Tiran :dracthyr_nod:

Does that thing not have PvP modifiers?

it does it’s not as good as people think it is in pvp. hitting for a max of 70k with the onuse.

Tha Druid is complaining about mobility? Why because someone can keep up with you? Learn t root beam

Honest to Jesus the charge shouldn’t even work

?

???

Yeah tell me you play wrong without telling me you play wrong.

Amazing how free warlock is that people who can’t put ports behind pillars can still cruise control to glad. MLx very hard.

5 Likes

I played warrior once and quit because it’s just to easy and boring. Ranged cannot keep you away for long if at all. Plus your mobility, damage, up time, and defensives/survivability are crazy powerful. Honestly if you loose as a warrior you did not face roll your keyboard hard enough.

6 Likes

Sounds to me like you’re saying this old man has a chance at glory, time to level a warrior!

Thank you for your input, challenger II Dromarg. The 1500 wizards are a real challenge, I know.

6 Likes

I guess you dont have leap on your action bar
 I dont need to be in you rlos for you to use that clown. Not to mention your get out of free slows with two charges of blade storm on top of normal charge and intervene.

Sounds like if you’re having trouble staying on anyone that its a l2p issue on your end at this point.

1 Like

Lol, no because none of my partners can ever get away from them, I welcome a warrior to go me. Also why would i ever Root/beam a warrior as a Resto Druid?