Warlocks, the other pet class. Remember?

That’d be awesome. Having a dread lord or pit lord at your command… make this happen Blizz, please :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I think Warlocks should be able to go out into the wild and tame/possess demons, just like a hunter.

I have a BM Hunter with flashy pets, it’s fun and taming/collecting is fun. I don’t see how another class collecting demons encroaches on my Hunter in any way, let locks have some pet fun too.

It’s a pet class, let it be a pet class.

3 Likes

im wainting for a glyph to change that voidwalker to a “felwalker” ot those fel elementals, to play as destro for ages now.

1 Like

I at least want to be able to control two as demo. But given the option between that and having greater demons would better :metal:t2:

1 Like

I just want a pet that actually holds aggro after one crit.

8 Likes

I was hoping they’d make incubi available, so I could cast seduce on sexually insecure players. :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

That would be fun.

2 Likes

warlocks are the second-rate pet class and second-rate demon class

1 Like

And the second-rate fire class?

1 Like

Well, i didn’t know Incubus was a thing (i googled it).
To be able to summon the gender you want should be a thing, more options Blizz.

Nothing can replace the Succubus for me: i enjoy a sexy demon lady with a whip… Must be a fetish, lol, but i never tried it irl.

:smile:

4 Likes

Nah they’re the superior fire class by far. Way more fun imo

1 Like

I, too, regularly forget the names of my family members, especially that one aunt who had six blonde, skinny daughters who are all into horses and kickboxing and also makeup.
I see them once a year, if that. I wager you see your non-main pets about as often.

I’m going to guess Ashley, Ashlee, Ashleigh, Ashlie, Ashlé, and Madyson.

1 Like

Its only a hunter thing because the 5 stock warlock pets are all they’ve been given. Makes total sense for a powerful warlock to be able to go bend something stronger then an imp to their will to fill the role of a caster pet. Oh wait they did have that choice and it was removed.

The Legion is broken, plenty of demons out of service looking to cause some destruction.

3 Likes

Nobody will ever take my precious Jhaagrym away from me, he’s my baby

1 Like

Here’s what I would do…

Hunters: 100 pet stable thingy plus make pets account wide

Locks: Tame / enslave demons and have a stable for them as well. Also make them account wide.

1 Like

I’m almost offended, because I’m pretty sure I do actually have two cousins named Ashley, and one of those Ashleys is one of the six girls I mentioned.

I’m pretty sure two of them are Meghan and Olivia, which is almost as bad.

I am talking about collecting a lot of different kind of pets, which locks should not get. But they should definitely have a couple more and I think giving them color scheme changes would be cool.

If my warlock can form a contract with a voidwalker. Why can I not form a contract with a voidelf?

1 Like

As a hunter main that plays lock from time to time in fine with locks being able to get more/all demons. Theres so many types now aswell. Fat imps, sha (think theres a glyph for that), most of the legon demons, ect

Hell, just make the violdwalker to when it was a good tanking pet. Now its pure shi… not good. I never use the succ or doggo so mabye buff them aswell to be useful. What do they even do? Doggo… earns magic buffs? Succ… stints human npcs? If so i have never seen them do it…

The imps fine.