Warlocks, the other pet class. Remember?

I miss Thal’kiel.

4 Likes

As a hunter I totally don’t care if warlocks got the same type of mechanic for their demons. I think it would be great for warlocks to have more variety.

2 Likes

At this point I don’t even Care.

I just want more demon viability. Better balance.

Most locks have basically used nothing but fel pup for so long, that Zhaandoom is closer to our hearts than any single hunters pet. And we didn’t even get to name them, even if they are practically family now.

I want utility, DPS reason why I’d change the pet far more than I care about a couple of reskins. Current glyph system is pretty good. I some times run succy but only in extreme niche circumstances.

And demo. Lol. Permanent locked into felguard.

At this point. Even if given the chance, I don’t think I’d switch my felhunter. I’ll miss the familiar [Zhymzoom interrupted…] On my target plates. Even though I can’t actually remember or spell his name.

2 Likes

And the weirdest thing is that not only have they not added more options over time, we actually have FEWER options now than we did before. Where’s the permanent infernal I used all through Legion? Just, gone.

13 Likes

still waiting to summon my personal pit lord

how i miss to have the infernal and the demonguard as permanent pets

4 Likes

I’m always gonna suggest a pit lord, for demo that is.

2 Likes

Take the pet trainers that sold the pet skill books and change the books intro multiple different skins for their existing pets that are applied like glyphs.

3 Likes

A demon is not a pet you tame. That’s why you can’t name them. Moving on

1 Like

I would love a stables portal for warlocks honestly. It would just add more personalization to warlock pets.

Demonology at least should be able to replace the Felguard with an Enslaved Demon! I miss old school warlock quests that weren’t about “making a deal” and more so dominating their demonic servants.

4 Likes

I shall patiently await my pants wearing voidwalker.

but it’s kinda amazing how few bones warlocks have been thrown, warlocks have been begging for more demons (appearances or even just straight up new demons) for 15 years, it’s so weird they were only given a small handful of new skins in the EXPANSION CENTERED AROUND DEMONS.

2 Likes

I just want a fel lord and/or a pit lord to replace the old FG

1 Like

Succubus & Seduction power!

Warlock can summon Succubus and that is the only thing important and noticeable about the Warlock class.

“Tame” is definitely the wrong word for this. Warlocks don’t pet demons on the head and say “here boy help me ill feed you souls!” They enslave them. That said, I agree. I should be able to go to Argus and start enslaving the crap out of powerful demons who’ve been weakened with the loss of antorus and sargeras. Demons crave violence and destruction the way we crave food. They need it. It’s in their nature. Let my warlock channel that instinct and focus it. Most demons would be ok with it if it means they get to kill a lot of stuff very often.

1 Like

Actual pet variety is a hunter thing, but I think locks being able to change color schemes would be pretty cool, all for it.

I really don’t think there’s anything wrong with a few new demons tbh. At the very least, for demo

I’d love a glyph that changes the voidwalker to that voidwalker in upper HFC. With the cloak on his back with the lanterns. That’d be sick.

4 Likes

Yeah I think that would be fine, along with at least being able to change their colors it would add to it without feeling to hunter like.

1 Like

I’ve wanted this for 13 years now.

6 Likes

I hope, no…I pray Warlocks get variety, they’ve now given hunters 600 pet stable, please let us atleast change visuals with the few demons available…

Also, let Wrathguard dual wield again…

All my life in WoW I’ve wanted a Dreadlord following me.

Some mentioned in the Warlocks forum, Enslave spell should add the demons to a grimoire which then we could pick and choose :grin:

I honestly cannot even remember using Enslave at all in this expansion…

3 Likes