Warlocks are getting ripped off compared to Hunters

I get it, I just wanted to add some more flavor I guess. Glyphs are rather dull and, especially if the roster of demon appearances expanded to a significant degree, expensive.

1 Like

10 characters

Hunter pets are the worst part of being a hunter… Its just an extra job to go get pets!

Leave warlocks alone guys; they dont need this madness

I will never be happy with the way Warlocks get pets, I will always feel like they should be able to form contracts with demons they find in the open world. At the very least let demonology warlocks be allowed this ability.

6 Likes

He refuses to argue in good faith, best to just leave it tbh.

2 Likes

You don’t like blood funneling to the point of near death and then your “tank” getting knocked over by a stiff breeze?

3 Likes

Man if I have to perform a song like this to get new demons I AM SO IN

You can quote the OP as much as you want but it won’t suddenly transform to support your asinine argument.

6 Likes

I agree.

Cheers to warlocks for hopefully getting some new cosmetic options sometimes too and being able to update their models. <3

7 Likes

As a completely irrelevant red herring, I’d like to say that I remember when Demonology Warlocks were able to use Grimoire of Sacrifice, which basically nullified their purpose of existing.

2 Likes

Debunking someone’s argument… doesn’t debunk their argument?
:thinking:

That’s some

:libra::brain:

logic right there. The biggest brain. Very smart. Wow.

That was the option to have no demons but instead you get a buff. Like how Marksmen hunters benefit from having no pet.

Except you never debunked anyone’s argument, you lunatic.

9 Likes

More cosmetic options for lock and dk pets would be good. We are going to Shadowlands…dead stuff for 2 years. Time to embrace the fantasy and give more than hunters new options.

It’s so weird to me that DKs raise Ghoul minions, magus, valkyrs, Dead horses to ride, dragons, aboms, and bats but the idea of other undead is just crazy talk to Blizz. But then hunters can do it no problem. Just seems to out of place.

I wish locks could obtain undead pets too. There was a time in WC 3 and classic where locks could embrace shadow magic and necromancy. The focus has shifted away but it would be nice to get some cosmetic options again.

Hunters can get undead pet too but no reason they all can’t have the options.

5 Likes

Oh really?

:thinking:

MOM!!! Why did he get more presents than me!!!

Yes really.

2 Likes

Honestly I have not played DK since WoD, how bad are the pets at this point?

Hey man if people could kick and scream to get blue eyes for sindorei, I can do this

5 Likes