Warlocks are getting ripped off compared to Hunters

“But we’ve always done it this way!” is a dangerous statement.

4 Likes

Sure. The evolution of “Death Knights” and the tug-of-war they’ve had with traditional Warlocks has been humorous to see over the games and the years.

“Blizzard makes mistakes, so they should take a dump on Warlock’s fantasy because they’ve bungled their identity in the past.” Uhh…

:brain:

Enslaving Demons =/= Taming. It’s always been a gimmick with obvious massive downsides and penalties, more of a encounter mechanic like Mind Control. Wait. Wait wait wait. Priest’s should be able to Mind Control other players and add them to a stable! That’s it, that’s genius! You’ve figured it out!

No.

1 Like

We’ve already seen all the demons there are. What else is there to tame? PIt Lord (YES please) uhhh… That tall skinny floaty guy… then theres Imp Mother? The Cager?

2 Likes

Also it’s hilarious a druid is coming in here talking about what classes shouldn’t get. Ya’ll have probably the most love in Shadowlands

8 Likes

My dude, we are discussing cosmetics. You needed a jetpack to launch yourself from “I like the new model better” to “Let priests tame players”.

8 Likes

Hey it’d be a few options but it’s better than what we have had for YEARS

The only issue I would take is that taming isn’t really the warlock style. Obviously glyphs work, but I think a little quest or something where you learn a ritual to summon a new demon (really just an appearance but they’re technically separate entities) would be cool. It could be as simple as buy a tome/glyph, find a nice, secluded corner, and channel for a little while. Then your new “pal” (read: slave) crawls out of a tear in reality.

6 Likes

Agreed. Warlocks should have a stable of sorts for demons. Same for Unholy Death Knights.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s correct. I do wish my voidlord was better than my voidwalker, but in reality they’re equally as good at aggroing half of the planet and randomly deciding to stop tanking.

6 Likes

This is the disconnect. Not once did they ask for a stable, they asked for the cosmetic appearance of their pet to be changed to the newer models by enslaving them.

At this point you are either being blatantly ignorant to the discussion, or are here to troll.

13 Likes

Blizzard could absolutely come up with new demons.

They did it for Legion already.

5 Likes

I don’t have a problem if Warlock got new “schools” of pets, if Blizzard had some sort of interesting design they wanted to explore with them. Similarly, I literally already said “Ask Blizzard for glyphs”. Read the thread. I’m literally arguing specifically against Warlocks running around and throwing a rope around a demon and leading it to a “demon stable”, lol.

It’s more a bending a demon to our will. I just said tame to keep it simple

At no point, did anyone say that. You just read the thread incorrectly because you cherry picked one portion out of it without reading the context of the rest of it.

9 Likes

Eh I dunno about a stable. I’m keeping my request simple

1 Like

It’s not “cherry-picking”. This is the OP. This is literally the OP. You’re the one getting off topic bro.

for Warlocks…

Laughable considering you’ve been railing against locks “taming” demons even though no one is arguing that. And yes, I know it was mentioned in the first post. It was mentioned once as an option, but no one is here specifically arguing for that to be what happens.

5 Likes

And it could work like “hey do you want to replace your imp with this demon?” and that’d be their new look

I didn’t mention a stable at all bro

4 Likes

You literally just did it, you took what they said, and made it completley out of context. Jimminy christmas you are dense.

9 Likes