Warlocks are getting ripped off compared to Hunters

Imagine thinking I can 't play multiple classes lol.

Heck an Inquisitor could work like a imp

Those big fat succubus could be succubus

They don’t even need new special abilities. I’m not asking for that. I’m a freaking Netherlord. I should be able to feel like it. Not just a gutted fire mage

4 Likes

Here here!!

WHAT DO WE WANT?? MORE DEMONS!!

WHEN DO WE WANT EM??? IN SHADOWLANDS!!!

8 Likes

Imagine acting like you’re the altruistic determiner of class fantasy.

When you don’t even understand the thread.

17 Likes

And glyphs are another option, or just adding more demons to the list of what can be summoned. At no point was anyone saying that warlocks should be like hunters. It was presented as an option and that’s it.

Regardless, you still haven’t presented any argument against there simply being more summons added baseline or glyphs to change appearances.

8 Likes

I don’t really have a problem saying I understand class fantasy better than most people on this sub considering I’ve followed the franchise since Orcs and Humans. Yes, I will absolutely tell you if you don’t get it. Lol. This is simple stuff.

Dude… read.

vvv

Warlocks used to have a Greater Demon talent that basically pack-a-punched the default ones, but I think that was taken out. I think that just like hunter pets have their own specializations, Warlock demons should have compact talent trees to add some “oomph” to their concept.

2 Likes

As a DK I’m still confused why hunters can have UNDEAD pets now. Meanwhile we lost our abomination and can only have crappy glyphs for our ghoul.

8 Likes

We also had Infernals and Doomguards

I want em back

And bloody ROBOTS

7 Likes

If you’ve followed since orcs and humans you’d understand that over the years 90% of the lore/class fantasies have been retconned and you are preaching for something to not be changed on a game that was released over 30 years ago.

The game changes, and so does class fantasy.

In this instance having more cosmetic appearances for a pet, has 0 impact on the warlock class fantasy. That you clearly have no clue about if you think enslaving demons is exclusive to hunter only.

13 Likes

Grimoire of Supremacy still exists in name (and it’s now destro only) but it functions completely differently. Our upgraded demons were turned into glyphs.

3 Likes

Miss my infernal pet T^T

It was sooo cool walking around with him

3 Likes

My doomguard was a feral lad but he was a good stupid boy

3 Likes

No offense Rose… but it has always been that way… So if you’ve been playing lock for very long you’ve known this…

Doesn’t mean it has to continue being this way.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah, but I don’t think the glyph demons have any mechanical modifications. It is purely cosmetic isn’t it?

That Doomguard’s bolt spell did some serious damage

2 Likes

It has not always been this way, mend pet used to be a channel.

Heals your pet 20 health every second while you focus. Lasts 5 sec.

To add to this it was changed to instant cast in 2007

You should have a problem with it considering how wrong you are.

5 Likes

Like I said he was a good single target stupid boy

I miss him

1 Like