Warlocks are getting ripped off compared to Hunters

One hostile mob in the middle of 10 neutral mobs? You better believe he’s going to pick up the whole pack. Only option is to turn off the aoe leach ability which isn’t a great option.

4 Likes

Remember when you could pick your pets spec as a hunter? Why the heck can’t we just get new demons and pick what spec we want for it?

10 Likes

So I can summon a green felfire rock dude but not a red one? I’m powerful enough to kill Argus, to be my class’ LEADER, but not summon a different coloured rock demon? Ok. Seems legit.

30 Likes

Lets be fair here, mend pet has been absolutely trash since the changes to it in legion. It’s on GCD, and has it’s own individual cooldown as well.

I agree you lack the variety for pets, but lets not attack hunters for everything because of it. You’re a different class, you play differently.

9 Likes

I have almost shouted “GOD DAMN IT YATRAX” so many times at my monitor it’s not even funny.

4 Likes

Ask Blizzard for a Glyph, not to try to turn a Warlock into a Hunter, lol.

2 Likes

People being against giving classes reasonable cosmetic options lol, how wild.

31 Likes

Dude hunters have been agreeing with you, most of them in fact supporting this…so stop the hunter hatein seems more of the ones against this is YOUR own class…

6 Likes

They have the glyps to change pets, none of which have been updated for several expansions. Hence their frustrations.

7 Likes

Sorry I’m just salty

1 Like

I want Spell Lock to be made baseline so I can run around with a shivara.

4 Likes

No you’re not.
Well, a little, but it’s justified. Many cool new beasts? Tame away! Many cool new demons? Sorry you’re powerful enough to banish titans but not powerful enough to summon the new felhunter model.

10 Likes

Its all good, just see how many of us say yes…and know we feel ya :3

4 Likes

Okay, then get mad about that. Don’t ask Blizzard to turn Warlocks into Hunters, lol. This seems straight forward but somehow people are getting stuck on Hunters when Hunters have absolutely nothing to do with it.

So why couldn’t they summon more types of demons? Why are you dead set against warlocks having different summons than they currently have?

And stop with the strawman taming argument, no one is demanding that locks be able to tame demons.

10 Likes

What were you saying?

Having a cosmetic look to a demon is not turning a warlock into a hunter. Cmon now

7 Likes

As an ex lock i agree 100%

5 Likes

After all the time I’ve spent with my felhunter, Jhaagrym is basically family at this point. That said, being able to summon an inquisitor who could also spell lock like my favorite magic dog would be awesome. The second I saw an inquisitor back in Legion I wanted to summon one permanently more or less instantly.

And as someone who’s always been a destro player, being able to get one of those fire voidwalkers would also be great. Though I do love my old pal Yatrax.

3 Likes

No one asked them to be turned into hunters.

They asked for more cosmetic pets to be available to them. Ala the updated void bois etc.

Imagine not being either class, yet trying to determine what our class fantasies are like.

10 Likes