Warlocks are getting ripped off compared to Hunters

It’s easier done than said.

Ok you should play a lock and be rank 1

I probably could tbh. All I’d have to do is find a fire mage and an hpal or druid and we just win every game.

Oh yeah, conflagration has a 3 second root too. Makes it super easy to get big bolts off.

You know what los is?

And destro is getting nerfed in Shadowlands so this is kinda pointless to talk about

Talking about current BfA.

Doesn’t matter, the moment they pop out their rooted into a horrify into multiple stuns and they’re dead.

Wanna just take this to the thread you made?

Just continuing support for more demons.

Play a lock and do all the things you post make a video also ty

Go to the thread you made. Someone posted a video of it LOL.

No personally you make the video and go to rank 1

Go to the thread you made. The guy 100-0’d a priest with 3 bolts in two seconds. In 3s.

My lock is benched. I don’t want to partake in playing the most overturned spec in the history of BfA.

Yea not everyone wanna play destr again in shadowlands and spam chaosbolt i prefer cata or wrath destr

Why would you be given the right to name a demon?

They’re their own minds and can control their own whims. If they’re powerful enough, control their own destiny.

Bro the hunters agree with you. It’s the druid that’s arguing against this.

Did I mention naming them? No

Somebody did

I was salty and venting a little. A few hunters did come in anyway

1 Like

Nah.

If I’m a Warlock, I own those demons.

I’ll give them whatever name I feel like and there’s nothing they can do about it.

Do you though? You beat them into submission and servitude. You dont own them, and they dont care if you kill them because they’re immortal

2 Likes