Warlock pets are only at half health after landing from a flying mount in Wotlk Prepatch

Just started happening with my warlock. It’s annoying

1 Like

Bump. Very annoying issue. Please give a damn about your classic subscribers and fix it MicroBlizz!

1 Like

This happens almost every time I mount and come back down. Wolf spawns in with ~1k hp and dies before I can do much with it. Been happening more and more now especially if I fly off without the pet at full health.

1 Like

I almost want to open a regular CS ticket in game for this issue, along with the issue CS seems to have responding to any of the many threads we make here for our free of charge (we even pay) post beta game testing.

1 Like

day 40 where you at blizzard

1 Like

reporting it in-game just says “rest assured we’ll get to it” lmao

1 Like

do all you can, they don’t seem to care unless it gets escalated

1 Like

Well in that case, I would like to speak to the manager please.

1 Like

Another bump from an increasingly frustrated warlock. This started happening mid TBC and affects warlocks and hunters. All other classes can dismount and immediately engage at full power, yet a significant part of my kit is close to disabled the second I dismount (particularly if it comes out at 5% HP instead of 50%). It puts us at a disadvantage when competing for contested resources/quests, especially those where dismounting into a PVP engagement is common.

Having full health/mana on the pet might prevent this sometimes but it is not at all reliable. Even if it did work 100% of the time, it’s unreasonable to ask us to sit and wait for the mana to regen at a snails pace every time we mount.

Does this break the game or make it unplayable? Of course not. Do I have to adjust my gameplay around it and factor it into my ability to take on fights? Absolutely. Look I know I wasn’t gonna beat the death knight anyway but I’d like to be at full strength when I try.

2 Likes

Day 41 with 70 replies and 3K+ views.

Here are the only explanations I can gather from the lack of response.

#1 - Blizzard doesn’t have staff actively patrol these forums and is unaware of the issue.

#2 - Blizzard is aware of this issue but has nothing to say to us, which is weird because… a simple acknowledgement of “we’re looking into this” would go along way.

#3 - Blizzard doesn’t care and has no intention of fixing this.

#4 - Blizzard does care and is going to surprise us with a fix without acknowledging the problem first.

At this stage my guess is either 1 or 3.

1 Like

This is also an issue with hunter pets. I was just about to submit a separate bug when I saw this one

Well, I am here just to add another comment to push this along. Very annoying issues that needs to be fixed immediately.

Another bump from yet another unhappy warlock. This makes levelling obnoxious

Day 43 posting once again.

Exactly. This makes Soul Link useless.

Bump. Lets just start putting this on front page daily.

bumping again

i just got flying on this warlock alt, and noticed this bug for the first time.

bump

its still active

1 Like

Bumping this post. This problem is still occurring and needs a response by a blue!! WE WANT A RESPONSE!!

1 Like

Still a bug today