Warlock pets are only at half health after landing from a flying mount in Wotlk Prepatch

Here we are once again, Day 44.

1 Like

dude fix this blizzard

Bump Bump Bump…" Still waiting on a response and fix" Bump Bump Bump

Bump >.< This is reeeeally annoying…

Hey Blizz,
Why do you have a forum for Bug reports if you don’t plan on reading the reports and fixing them anyways? Both my Warlock and Hunter are gimped due to this Major Bug!!

45 days since I posted about this bug, and not even the common courtesy to have a Blue respond to at least say it’s being addressed.

If there was a bug with your payment system not being able to accept any payments, guaranteed you’d be on it lickety-split!!

3 Likes

Happens still today

just hopping on the train, been bothering me on why this has been happening, im glad im not the only one, how has this not been fixed?

Bump. This bug still needs to be fixed!!

still happening

happened again today many times.

Bumping the post!

What do we have to do to get a response here?

happened again

Bumping, I hate when blizz never fixes game breaking stuff like this

Bumping again

Blue Post
Hotfixes
OCTOBER 24, 2022

Unfortunately, they didn’t fix this bug

Come on Blizz!! Your more worried about fixing raids, pvp and everything else, while you let the warlock and hunters suffer with a broken gimped pet class!! Fix this!!

Players are getting smart on this bug – if I am mining in WG and this bug happens (reliably) on dismounting from flying mount, players will fly down and instantly kill my pet since it has 5k hp, then attack me. Soul Link doesnt matter. I feldom a new pet, and it comes back AFTER it DIES with 5k hp AGAIN. ???

Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllll waiting on a fix. Could we at least get an ETA of how many years it will take for Blizz to fix this, please?

DAY 50 with no response.