Warlock name ideas?

Urkidinme.

Nice “necro” thread :laughing:

1 Like

Jabbanobargain

Goldilox; Locknload; Lockrocks just be creative.

Cleatus! You will hear dueling banjo’s wherever you go.

while i nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a clapping, as of cheeks gently clapping, clapping at my chamber door, “tis’ a visitor” i muttered “dummy thicc and nothing more

3 Likes

I used mirage for my vulpera warlock for a while until I changed and used that name for my worgen hunter instead.

Had a dark iron warlock named Cynder.

I am a fan of vulgarity and it fits an Affliction lock well. I can’t say curse words on the forums, so this ensures I have curse words in every post!

I hear people say those who use profanity lack a breadth of vocabulary, but I disagree. Sure, one could use different words. However, words are like colors, with a tapestry of different shades. Words are also tools, with specific uses. There are times where the meaning I wish to convey can be communicated most effectively with curse words.

2 Likes

Your so edgy. I bet you smell like cigars and body odor.

I am choosing the names based at the race culture and history or mythology. You can always check J.R.Tolkien about names. If you want a really good name.

I named my warlock Aether because i be pulling them demons out of the aether.

1 Like

Fantasize about me in what ever way gets you hot and bothered. Sadly, your fantasies won’t come close to reality. But I am flattered nonetheless.

1 Like

My prior name for this Worgen Warlock was “Rabies.”

You ever heard of the dunning-krugger effect?

Corspe Warlock aptly necroing thread.

For you? Felmilk, Demonmilk, Dairydemon, Felflower… You’re welcome.

*dang necro!!! Ugh oh well whatever…

1 Like

Named mine Chaotica

Mauntoch sounds gritty and barbaric.

I looked for witchy type names and settled on Alwhina for my lock

A year and a half later, OP never told us what name they went for. Did you ever make your warlock, OP?