Warlock name ideas?

How did you warlocks come up with your names? I really like word names (as you can see) but any warlock word name I seem to try always seems to be taken.

4 Likes

Try special characters. My warlock is an undead named guldaniel lol

1 Like

Make an undead one named Ghouldan.

6 Likes

Damn, Guldaniel

5 Likes

I wanted to be a Grand Maester Flash, but it was oddly taken.

1 Like

Random name generator.

Arawn, is the name of a Welsh god, I even got the guild name to match the name.

1 Like

Ghouldan thats a clever one

2 Likes

A combination of having a smart goth kids vocabulary and the fact Dunemaul is so under populated I can pretty much have any name I want.

1 Like

My O.G toon is a human warlock that I named Copperfield cause David Copperfield is one of the best magician/illusionists out there. I know pretty works better for a mage but whatever. With one of the allied races I created a horde warlock & named him Crowlee after the character on Supernatural, he’s a demon that becomes King of hell for awhile. I prefer names that are either funny or pop culture references.

1 Like

My gnome warlock is named “Freemount”, but she’s from Vanilla. Warlocks and Pallies had a quest with a mount reward. My Void Elf lock is “Annoythevoid”, which is a spoof of the old Domino’s commercials: “Avoid the Noid”.

It just came to me lol

2 Likes

Drakepup!

10 characters

Honestly, i threw warlock into google translate (to latin) and Veneficus popped up and i loved it and it wasn’t taken…on my old server.

I can’t use it on my current server ):

(PS: the latin translation for “witch” is Venefica, which sounds equally great.)

1 Like

Steve

10 chars

1 Like

That’s actually a cool name :slight_smile:

Imaverjun ten characters

I like Stygimoloch. It’s a dinosaur named after “hell and a demon.”

Milkflower

1 Like

I just clicked “randomize” until I found a name I liked. But then again I like lore friendly names.

1 Like