Warlock name ideas?

Chaosangie

My name means “of death” in latin.

It’s also the name of a sweet pĂątĂ© of a meat such as chicken or fish, mixed with ground almonds, made in Medieval, Tudor and Elizabethan England.

I was obviously named after the pùté.

3 Likes

Kralnor. His staff is a good one.

Greenmilk?

I named mine joker

candymilk milkyflower thorgodofmilk !

Well;

Throw everything you think you know about naming dynamics out the window; if you want to name your character based on your spec or your class, at least 500 other people beat you to it.

My personal advice; Dig DEEP into Pop Culture, Mythology, or your favorite Web-Comic/Fantasy Novel.

Or, roll a warlock, summon an Imp or Doomguard, and use whatever name they have.

2 Likes

Gobhamsverjun

When i was younger i use to make names up entirely with effectively my own way of saying things. Now I just use words to describe what my character means.

Gwenefear?

Lockrocknroll?

Female Mage Name: Boomhilda

Tried to make that on an alt but was taken. Had to settle for Kaboomhilda.

:grin:

Healthstoned

as an affliction lock, my name cannot be beat

4 Likes

I suggest watching/listening to 12 GloryHammer songs; you could probably get no less than a few scores of Warlock/Scifi fantasy names from doing that.

2 Likes

Destroskeyglad.

If it wasn’t too long, I would say nerfdemonhunters

It really is heavily dependent on race, for me.

But I consider World of Warcraft to be a RPG, so I get into character with each of my alts.

I find word names to be trite and distasteful; but that’s just me and we each play the game in our own way.

3 Likes

I got mine via the random name generator but if not and you don’t care about RPG:

“Felinlove”

I agree with Krutz. I wish I could have a space for my name. Rosie Felgear. You’ve heard of Rosie the riveter well I’m riveted Rosie.