Warlock LF Guild for Classic willing to play A or H

Warlock looking for a guild to call home. Interested in PVE Content. and some PVP for fun. Will be either a Enchanter/Tailor or a Herbalist/Alchemy. Willing to farm mats for raid. Let me know if your looking for a warlock and we can talk :slight_smile:

PS I want the guild and the group of people to be fun and helpful of eachother. i want us to be all friends. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Come to the Alliance and be a Grobblin with us!

<ETS> [A] [Stalagg][PVP] TU-Fri 8:30-11:30 P.M EST GUILD IS RECRUITING! I’ll leave this here see if its something you’re interested in.

Not sure what raid times you’re looking for, but feel free to check us out.

Good luck!

Hey friend! Zenith will be Horde-side on Herod (PvP-EST), and still looking for more! We’ll be raiding 8pm-11pm EST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and looking to see what works for schedules for PvP beyond that.

Would love to talk to you more to see if we’d be a good match; a lot of us have been playing together for awhile and want to be sure it works for both sides. Hit me up if you’re interested!

Discord (preferred): DJ#7415
Btag: DJRay87#1487

Hope to hear from you, and good luck in your search!

Sanctum is a PvE focused raiding guild on the Atiesh server. Our current membership is mixture of WoW veterans with over a decade of experience, private server game and guild masters, original vanilla players, recent raiders, and some novices. Our guild environment is friendly, fun, 18+, and respectful. We are a semi-casual/semi-hardcore blend looking to progress through end-game content in its current raid tier, but we will not be pushing for realm firsts.

Raid Times:
Saturday, 6-10pm PST
Sunday, 6-9pm PST

What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for anyone regardless of experience level who is interested in learning their class and dedicating a few hours to raid content. We’re recruiting anybody, regardless of class, but do have an ideal raid composition in mind. However, that composition is very flexible based on individual performance. Even if you’re not too keen on raiding, you’re always welcome to join the team for the roster of people available for other content!

Raider Expectations:
We expect every raider to join the guild discord server. We’d prefer everyone be on time, repaired, and come prepared with the proper consumables and a solid raiding attitude. We will have a guild bank with available raiding supplies to those who truly need it, but Classic WoW is a team effort and you are expected to help out. Those that are willing to contribute above and beyond for their fellow raiders will be rewarded for it.

Loot Rules
We will be using an EPGP system for transparent and efficient loot handling. Legendaries will be awarded on a priority basis. The priority list will be decided by the officers in advance and posted publicly in the discord so there will be no surprises. For example, Thunderfury will be awarded to all tanks before others have the opportunity to receive it.

Guild Discord:
discord.gg/H2eVJwP (Please join this we are way more active there than here)

Feel free to reach out to the GM for any more info or questions!
Info:
BattleTag: Brugin#1105
Discord: Brug#1337

Sounds like our guild would be a good home for you Ozk: [A] <Unity> | Pagle | Semi-Hardcore | Tu/Th +Sun 8-10PM EST

We’re Alliance on Pagle, hopefully that’s okay :+1:

Hey! We’re a newly formed Alliance guild on Whitemane seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Not quite 9PM PST, but wanted to reach out in case you had some flexibility. Check out our discord or message me directly with any questions!

Unity - NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

sounds like a good time!

Hi Ozk! Fifteen Years Later is a group of college/grad students looking to raid, wPvP and BG at end game. We are chill, fun and always willing to help each other! We could definitely use a warlock if you are interested in joining our community! Our schedule is Tuesday/Friday 9pm-12am EST. We are either going on Herod-PvP or Stalagg-PvP, will be determined soon. Let me know if you have any questions or want to talk further! Discord: zelada#3619, btag: Zelada16#3619

Hi Ozk,

Sounds like we are a good fit. Our gaming community is already playing together and having fun on many games. The majority are WoW vets jumping back into WoW after many year hiatus. Feel free to review us and reach out with any further questions.

-Kintec
Circle of Vengeance
[Circle of Vengeance | Pagle | 18+ | Casual Raiding | Multi-Gaming | Alliance] (CoV Info link)

Just set up my guild discord if your interested: https://discord.gg/dCBPx8

Guilds name is [Best in Slot]. Currently looking for all types of members of all types of experience. We are a flexible casual progression guild, focused on doing right by the members and putting fun first.

You can also reach out to me on discord: Arishnakrov#6398

hey Ozk! We have a group of like-minded individuals that are looking to get the same out of Classic that you are. I would love to chat more to see if we would be a good fit. We are rolling Alliance on Fairbanks PvP, we are Cakewalk.
Here’s how to get ahold of me:
Discord: Hoax#1492
Bnet: Hoax#11674

Hope to talk to you soon!

Hoax

Hiya,

If you’re looking for a weekend raiding guild that will also place an emphasis on weekly events, I’d encourage you to check out < Occupation > if you get the time! I’ll link the spam; reach out if you think you’d like to learn more by joining the discord or adding me directly at Bluraze#1450. Happy hunting!

Check us out!

I heard the Alliance is pretty awesome!
Feel free to check us out, and let’s all get hyped for classic launch!

Hi Ozk,
Ascended is a relaxed classic wow Guild. We will be rolling Alliance on ~Faerlina~Pvp-EST. We have a lot of experience playing previously on private servers together, and are inviting new members to continue and recreate that vanilla experience in World of Warcraft Classic!

All classes are welcome, leadership role will be made available after launch to those members that fit the gaps made as we expand.

All classes and specs are welcome, so bring your friends!

We understand the majority of the playerbase is much older and more mature in their personal lives, therefore we will be pushing into endgame content at a pace that reflects that on weekday evenings.

Looks like you have lots of interest! But if you’re looking for a solid guild to have fun with while seeing all the content and wrecking face in premade Bg’s, we are the place for you. Most of us have been friends since Vanilla/TBC, and are looking to add a few more to the group.

We need another solid Lock to compliment our group. If you’re interested, contact me.

BT-Darkdevoid09#1749

Alliance | PvP Server: Herod | Semi-Hardcore | CST |

OPEN RECRUITMENT

:crossed_swords: Focus :crossed_swords:
To have fun! A semi-hardcore Classic WoW experience. Designed to fit a working-person’s schedule. Fran Aska will have something for everyone including consistent raiding, PvP, or just chilling. Leadership will strive to be transparent, fair, and effective at making raiding goals and group play events a reality.

:crossed_swords: Raids :crossed_swords:
Progress & supporting raids Sunday/Mondays with a 8PM CST Start, with Saturday being for raid quests and attunements. Loot council will give drops to characters to benefit long-term progress. An alt is encouraged to enable more raids, splits, and scheduling flexibility. Attendance requirements will be more relaxed when compared to hardcore guilds.

:crossed_swords: PvP :crossed_swords:
Groups for days

:crossed_swords: Leveling :crossed_swords:
We are making 5 man leveling groups to boost the leveling process. We will assign a group based on your availability to play so a group can be on the same schedule.

:crossed_swords: Discord/Contact :crossed_swords:
We are looking for various levels of players: Officers, Raiders, PvP-er’s, and casual.

Message me on Discord: Meo#5613