Warlock 9.2 tier set is being remade due to "bad judgements"

I know it is. But in the west, where most of us live, the sign has been corrupted. When you see the sign, you don’t first think “symbol of divinity and spirituality”. You think something else (that something else is auto censored here).

1 Like

That doesn’t look like it. At all.

2 Likes

So, all they need to do is put a few patterns on the back and it won’t look much different at all from what you’ve already seen. And it also won’t look like a klan hood. It’ll most likely be just fine.

There are 42 characters by the name of ‘Grandwizard’ in the game.

I bet he is pissed that this hood isn’t getting added.

HOOD REMOVED.

RACISM DESTROYED LETS PAT EACH OTHER ON BACK NOW. WE ARE THE WOKE. lol

1 Like

Really hope none of these sets are added they’re all racist.

Hey man I wish they were adding it I could make some pretty edgy mogs all I’m saying is let’s be real here this would be a bad decision lol.

I don’t think normal artists or people are constantly thinking, “is this racist?” when they make something. Clearly intent doesn’t matter anymore.

2 Likes

In all likelihood as “warlock tier” it could only even be equipped by a warlock. And it would have to be earned through mythic raiding. But those pictures…

The only thing that matters is that nobody who worked on the set looked at it from behind.

Do people even play video games for fun anymore? This is why we cant have nice things anymore in WoW unless we pay money for it

It was a bad judgement. I hope that the new change looks a little bit cooler anyways. The people who say everyone else gets offended too easily sure seem offended that Blizzard is making a change to the mog.

5 Likes

Probably due to the color of the hood. Since warlocks have had the same hoods on previous tier sets.

I realize Blizz is very very sensitive to public opinion right now but when will it end?

For example
What of your headgear that you are sporting now?
What kinds of things did the group that wore that kind of headgear do?
Why is it okay to glorify such people and actions by being able to proudly flaunt it in everyones face?

1 Like

A klanmog hood is a “nice thing”?

3 Likes

I’d imagine these designs were probably outsourced to smaller studios outside of the U.S., which would explain quite a bit. A design like the Warlock tier set is probably pretty innocuous outside of the U.S., but a white robe/pointy white hat that covers the entire face is taboo enough by U.S. standards that it’s pretty ingrained into everyone’s minds here.

1 Like

The white with red accents was really the issue here.

If it is specifically called and designed to be a
“Klanmog” then no.

but it was never designed to be that

2 Likes

Trolls prob say yahh mon and that jazz… cause prob racist against Jamaicans… lets rev this fire back up. Who is woke and wants to take that on? The devs prob did it cause they are suppose to be island people and association but whatever. Lets change trolls too and give power to the idea that they are racist! They only have two fkn toes… Get rid of em! Im a social internet person and trolls are racist now cause i said so.