Warlock 9.2 tier set is being remade due to "bad judgements"

“Nice work” guys, I thought the warlock set was cool

Cause If you had just put real life views to the side this is obviously what they referred it to

12 Likes

It looked dumb. Doesn’t even look like a warlock set.

24 Likes

Most sets have the “titan” theme as their focus, I don’t think any set looks like a set made to fit each class.

As for the change… It’s laughable and ironic, maybe they’ll replace the helm with a pineapple.

10 Likes

the change doesn’t surprise me.

what surprises me is the designer created a set with a white pointy hat in the first place.

41 Likes

Terrible warlock set, but come on. We cant have pointy hoods anymore? just cause one group of ppl are racist dicks?

25 Likes

It obviously looked like a hood from that group, and I’m glad it’s getting changed.

12 Likes

It needed to be changed.

12 Likes

IMCLGO the weird fire v on the bottom does not look good, I hope that’s one of the things they’re changing. I want more mogs that don’t cover our character’s faces. I like the shoulders quite a bit. The metal looks weird around the elbows. Also not a fan of the ball belt.

For separate reasons than the “hot-topic” one, I’m glad they’re going to modify this set.

I see nothing wrong with it do to the fact its a video game

5 Likes

Looking at the set, particularly the helm, from the back, I can see why they decided to change it.

In case you don't get it...

The helm resembles a uniform of the Ku Klux Klan, a White supremacist group that terrorized and lynched Black people in the 19th and early 20th centuries.

1 Like

Yes they have this theme around them, but look at the Death Knight, it managed to have that Theme and still be easily identified as a Death Knight, look at the Monk? you can tell it’s a monk.

Mage, Priest and Warlock gave me some hard time to identify who is who early on.

So i do agree with the Priest above, it didn’t look like a Warlock set, the mythic color scheme was just an unfortunate combination that detracted from the whole.

1 Like

its a video game who cares what it looks like. People get to butt hurt about anything now these days its sad.

13 Likes

Good thing you are not the devs.

3 Likes

you’re entitled to your opinion, but the devs disagree and are changing it.

you’ll just have to come to terms.

5 Likes

I am glad for them deciding to remake the helm, both due to the similarities and because it was a rly ugly helm.

6 Likes

They censored video game nudity, offensive references elsewhere. Why would this not apply?

3 Likes

or dev are only changing it bc they dont want to lose there money, only reason why the change is bc people will prob stop playing…they arent changing it bc they care. they are only changing it bc they dont want to lose there money

2 Likes

maybe?

does it matter?

2 Likes

Where’s your thread screaming to remove the pointy helm for this transmog because it reminds you of “that” group

5 Likes

It’s a different color, and a lot wider.

5 Likes