Warlock 9.2 tier set is being remade due to "bad judgements"

ya, if this stuff hurts peoples feelings they need to be playing hello kitty island adventure.

3 Likes

Sounds a lot like you’re the one who’s feelings are hurt by the fact they’re changing it. Perhaps you should go play it.

2 Likes

i see nothing wrong with a white pointed hat, there are already PLENTY of those in the game so why arent those being changed?

Not to mention a lot of the comments on the link lots of people are saying it doesnt need changed, so im glad im not the only one who thinks it looked fine.

1 Like

The K K K warlock set that’s already in the game is okay because it’s black.

give it time, they will now change it.

2 Likes

And prior to him being evil he too was part of the archangels with their white and colorful appearances

No one cared one bit

2 Likes

Don’t they also wear black and red too?

They technically used about every color under the rainbow, but the rank and file used white.

1 Like

Catering to the easily offended seems like a losing proposition but you do you Blizzard.

3 Likes

Must not know the grand master.

Edit: I wanna say any blue cartoon clansmen are probably from Earthbound. It was a crazy cult trying to make the world blue.

You should have stuck with your original color scheme Blizzard:
https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/1038929.jpg

I don’t think Blizzard wants a bunch of players running around with their Trump transmogs lol.

Like let’s be real here, the reason we can’t have it in the game is it would 100% be abused and you know it.

3 Likes

or they should be able to make white outfits and be fine regardless of how the helm looks.

There are other helms in the game with similar points but they aren’t white so that’s “ok” to the same people “upset” about this one because its white.

Again who cares i think the set looked fine. I think the set shouldn’t be changed because there are people who enjoy the how the set looks and now won’t get it.

It’s the same thing with the Legion pvp tabards that got changed to a previous season tabard.

1 Like

Or Blizzard can agree with the meme’d imagery and choose to not associate themselves with it due to an oversight. It is what it is.

1 Like

So some ppl might abuse it… there are jerks everywhere. C’est la vie.

I’d rather they came up with a different strategy to deal with those jerks instead of just giving up and saying no more pointy hoods.

1 Like

Im fine with the change but I dont like the idea of Taliesin and Evitel having this kind of power over design.

2 Likes

Not much of anything offends me these days, but even I agree with the decision to change the look of the helm.

They should have just added bunny rabbit ears to the helm, and that would solve the issue.

Since that hat is so controversial (I had to think about it for a minute to figure out then was “whoa ok that could be bad…” - then maybe they will change the appearance to be a bowl of fruit!

It’s not like they don’t already have a track record changing things to fruit…

Actually - that would be a cool “wink and a nod” kinda thing that WoW was known for in days past.

Besides - warlocks deserve to wear bowls of fruit on their heads.

I would have never thought “Klan” if I saw someone in that, but I also wouldn’t have thought warlock. It looks more like a really bad designed priest set.