Warglaives of azzinoth DH ONLY XMOG?

But farm them on any class, not just a DH. Seems stupid to say “DH only because of the effort it takes to get it” but that effort didn’t necessarily have to be on a demon hunter :rofl:

3 Likes

:nauseated_face: Can you direct me to the nearest In-N-Out Burger instead?

1 Like

Understandable, have a nice day.

2 Likes

Because you need more green to rock the green blades of green.

Shadowmourne is a warrior weapon sir as they used it the most efficiently.

This is all I was fishing for. WoW players these days don’t know memes.

And TF was a tank wep. Yet my mage completed the legendary and can equip it. Gameplay and lore decisions are not always congruent. Imo more transmog options the better for the leggos. Poor rogues not being able to use the glaives feels weird after them having them for years. /shrug

3 Likes

Thunder fury was an everyone weapon. In lore a warrior did actually have it. But that doesn’t matter as its gameplay vs lore.

Still say Shadowmourne was a warrior wep as they know a thing or two about legendary weapons.

DH already have only one expansion of tier sets. Stop stealing our legacy

1 Like

Wow this is still going!

Haha!

Ok they are Swords of Azzinoth, oh wait… or are they Daggers of Azzinoth…awe heck I think I got it… WARGLAIVES of Azzinoth!

Keep twisting everything to fit your bull in a china shop argument.

None are you are correct, not a single one of you and it’s sad that so many potentially cool looking players fall for this same gig every time.

Illidan is a Demon Hunter, he uses Warglaives, not swords or daggers, he also is the one that drops the bloody thing.

Y’all will learn eventually.

/hugs my darlings.

:salt:

Feel free to equip that sword. The Tmog, is a warglaive.

bEcaUse iT’s bEeN lIkE thAt siNCe leGIon!

I believe there was a window of time when if you already had them and this went out, you were given the transmog automatically but otherwise Jessail is correct. I just looted my second one last weekend and now I have to wait until Oct for the next BC timewalking event, then defeat Illidain again in a TW raid to unlock the mog.

Yet another super weak argument from you. I’ve been able to use the warglaives of azzinoth since they came out.

2 Likes

I want the opposite direction and make all legendaries mogable but only for one class, warglaives for DH shadowmourne for DK hand of ragnoros paladin, medihves staff mage.

Side note they should have worked warglaives shadowmourne new gorehowl model and the staff into the artifact system as skins or something

You are a rogue, not a Demon Hunter, also lighten up man, this is just fun, no need to be hating on me, I did not make the changes ok.

Anyway back to the discussion:

The ONLY reason you could ever equip the Glaives in the first place was there waere NO DH’s in the game, but obviously fighting Illidan means him dropping the iconic Warglaives and they had to let someone use them. You got lucky, then unlucky again.

P.S I love you Mog! :smile:

I mean, I kinda have the right to complain about this. Especially with blizz’s half-assed way of dealing with it. Either change them to Warglaives and end the discussion, or allow those of us who could use them from the start to also mog them on our swords. It really is that simple.

Warglaives are very much symbolically Demon Hunter. But the Warglaives of Azzinoth, our trophys from Illidan, are not symbolically or iconically a Demon Hunter weapon. They are ours, that we got from killing Illidan.

5 Likes

Mortal Strike. It causes your enemy to take less healing.

Yes I know, and its a direct counter to healers…in PVP it makes their heals(on themselves) less so they can be squished easier.

Mmmmm delicious tears.

I also use them to polish my warglaives.