Warglaives of azzinoth DH ONLY XMOG?

its a SWORD why cant i use it on my warrior and rogue as xmog? well maybe not on warrior, but NOT ROGUE ? ITS A ROGUE ITEM . SAYS SWORD ON IT! WHY CANT I MOG IT AS OUTLAW???

18 Likes

Sir, this is a Wendy’s.

65 Likes

Are Warglaives actually, they drop from a Demon Hunter not a Rogue.

This topic always get’s some fire.

I’m ready, bring the heat! :fire:

Their reply was something about not undermining the time it took do the timewalking for the transmog

I’m disappointed, but they announced this quite a while ago. So not a surprise.

My demon hunter, who played no part in unlocking the mog, hangs out in her class hall and looks pretty.

If it weren’t for all the rogues who farmed them over the years, hardly any demon hunters would have been able to unlock that during Legion.

A druid of mine tanked the raid. There was no requirement for any demon hunter to participate in farming or unlocking them.

5 Likes

who cares about time taken away from timewalking, if you unlocked it. it should be able to xmog for classses that could use the weapon when it initially came out.

Warriors, Rogues and now Demon Hunters. Demon Hunters should be the exception to getting to use it not excluding Warriors and Rogues

13 Likes

Then they could just make the sword mog tied to the achievement too if they’re that worried about it. DHs have dozens of warglaives now, including the NE Huntress glaives that now only they can use :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Azzinoth has history, there is zero harm in allowing them for rogues and warriors (or DKs while we’re at it).

5 Likes

it clearly says SWORD on the tooltip.

But I can clearly only transmog it as a WARGLAIVE. Now ain’t that something else.

3 Likes

i will take a burger and a soda plz

3 Likes

Do you want cheese on that? What size soda?

4 Likes

yes to both

2 Likes

Oohhh buddy, you’re so late lol

Hovers over item
“Sword”

2 Likes

Sorry, cheese machine broke.

2 Likes

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

2 Likes

Something about making the special education class DH feel even more like special snowflakes

2 Likes

I’ll take one Baconator and a small WHY CAN’T I TRANSMOG MY WARGLAIVES?

4 Likes

An Orc wanting a sword? This is how far the Horde has fallen… RIP.

3 Likes

You’re all just jealous the teacher thinks I’m the SPECIAL kid in class and gives me cool things instead of YOU

2 Likes

sword machine broke

5 Likes