Warcraft: Sylvanas spoilers

And because she’s not unarmed, having one of the greatest strategic minds in Azeroth, if we are lucky, she and Venari show up in another cosmic expansion to offer the support of their sick maw network to take out the void lords, or something.

1 Like

The jailer told him he was mediocre.

The jailer was right.

8 Likes

In the datamined in-game animation she has her bow and arrows and still has magic powers and it’s not like she forgot how to use domination magic so

2 Likes

I never even considered a Sylvanas Ve’nari team up and now I want it.

I used Ve’nari to fill the void Sylvanas left in my soul when she left.

Shadowlands wasn’t all bad, Ve’nari exists.

3 Likes

I mean, that line delivery was anything but passionate.

That’s really bizarre too because WoW’s vacting is typically pretty top notch stuff. He sounded as bored as the rest of us.

9 Likes

Replace Baine. He’s a disaster. A failure as a character.

1 Like

Ren just say it

Golden was just whining on Twitter.

It’s the spoiler thread lmao

1 Like

I kind of felt like Jaina seemed not on her game in this patch either, and I love laura bailey. Maybe it was just the fatigue with the lousy lines. I think the only voice I really thought was really good this patch was anduin facing the domination magic when he was getting overwhelmed, Bolvar and Mograine sounded kind of mediocre.

2 Likes

The helm of wills

1 Like

Let’s see if this works
[ details=“Summary” ]
This text will be hidden
[ /details ]

Remove the spaces from brackets

1 Like

Oh good, so it wasn’t just me.

When he said that, it threw me off a bit. I was thinking: “has he had much interaction with the shadowlands, other than being tossed like rubbish by Zovaal in the Maw, and sitting in Oribos?”

7 Likes

I mean, what could possibly go wrong, undominating every Droog in the Maw?

Baal and I are already brainstorming what it could be. i thought it was one thing but Baal pointed out I could already be wrong in my speculations.

1 Like

Maybe that’s his thing and he’s really going to miss Zovaal

3 Likes

I actually liked the delivery of Taelia’s lines in ZM. It reminded me of Skyrim expansion Dawnguard Serana’s chatter, slowly revealing the story as you delve dungeons.

1 Like

It would be helpful if the same description could be found in a previous Golden novel.

1 Like

In the Shadowlands, Baine does not have to choose between the Horde and Anduin. He can instead choose to have a sit, rest his sore hooves, and just be. No pressure, no expectations, just existing, until such time as he needs to go assist in the rescue of his best friend ever.

12 Likes

Stay a while and listen for Baine should just be nothing.

4 Likes

Yeah I thought her voice was fine, and I like the revealing some stuff as you are progressing through the quest, I don’t know if it felt like she was emoting too much for what she was saying, like when bolvar asks about the hammer and she says “sir gregor, he was always there for me” or something like “did you ever think about mother and me”, it sounded more like she was saying it in a way to try to make bolvar feel worse when it seems like all he has been doing this expansion was apologizing to her for trying to hold back the scourge. But I guess I can’t really complain about the performance, it’s more about the lines.

Baine: Do you understand now why I didn’t bother?

2 Likes