Warcraft: Sylvanas spoilers

It’s like Clue

“it was Malganis, in Mrs Lava Eel Drag, in the lava pool, with a candelabra”

2 Likes

In retrospect I a sort of am increasingly of the opinion the wait and see approach they have since BFA taken was because of the tug of war between dev factions and mess it has made of the story into Shadowlands. It was code for “We will tell you once we know ourselves”.

17 Likes

Kaileath wdym increasingly this is apparent

Oh so it’s not me Ainhin hates, he hates that he can no longer lean into the headcanon that the Alliance was justified in rejecting the Forsaken.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Aihnin.

1 Like

How 2 project

4 Likes

Ain, this is pretty lame, even for you.

You gotta have better ammo than this.

Only one headcanon may rule supreme.

Pshshhsspshsh, you weren’t supposed to put it like that! Garithos is supposed to be the noble and reasonable one! Sylvanas was WRONG for not obeying his unreasonable demands, hmhmh.

I sort of thought they figured they were just being clever when all they were doing is being annoying, tbh.

I guess it is more they wanted to seem put together when it was more a Mrs. Doubtfire cream pie face sort of scenario.

1 Like

Sylvanas was the one who laid the terms of agreement though? :grimacing:

4 Likes

How is that projecting?

1 Like

No one is saying WC3 didn’t happen. Plot holes are being filled ie “The emissaries were killed by the Alliance” which is offending the same people who are filling plot holes such as “The Alliance knew about the Forsaken’s betrayal and destroyed any future relationships because of it” when in actually 2 people in the Alliance knew and we don’t know what they did with that information other than one spitting on Garitos grave while the other reminisced about it.

Why can the same people that are filling plot holes shun someone else for doing the same thing?

1 Like

Warcraft 3 is non canon. It was all Zovaal.

Your position is simultaneously “the Alliance knew enough about Garithos to know the details his fate” and “The Alliance didn’t know enough about Garithos to know the details of his fate”

People are pushing back on you because you’re saying 2+2=5 and acting like everyone else is weird for not getting that.

6 Likes

Except the issue is we dont know what happened. Sylvanas may have reasonably expect it was the Alliance but for all we know Varimathras realized Sylvanas gaining new allies would be a bad thing and just had them killed.

2 Likes

Because we have actually seen Garithos’ death for ourselves and we know of 2 alliance characters that mention they know what happened. The Forsaken emissaries deaths are left vague. We don’t know who actually killed them. I hope the Alliance did kill them, but we don’t have any confirmation.

1 Like

Could you stop pretending that the Alliance is some sort of hivemind?

1 Like

The Lava Eels? Dreadlords
The emissary murderers? Dreadlords
Wrathgate? Dreadlords
Me? A Dreadlord

3 Likes

We’re all dreadlords

3 Likes

What if the Lava eels were murlocs.