Warcraft: Sylvanas spoilers

“wow did you see how she torched all those people?! lmao! that was awesome!”

Souls weren’t going directly to the Maw until after Legion.

Anima from elves is worth more, I would imagine. More good and bad deeds over a 10 thousand year lifespan.

Still a lot. Mortals die everyday. Now multiply that with all locations on a world, all worlds, all universes.

2 Likes

They sort of in a roundabout way suggest that mortals who are born to a world hosting a world soul produce far higher quantities of anima, so apparently Azerothian souls are “worth” far more than normal souls.

Yup. Likely without Zovaal there the Mawsworn are rampaging about the maw blindly like the scourge were/are on azeroth. So thatll be fun for her.

1 Like

yeah, I would expect that, don’t hold your breath that she’s gone for good, but she is gone for a while it seems, at least for the foreseeable future, so take comfort in that Ainhin. Your prayers are finally answered.

Do you mean the majority of worlds that have already been completely wiped out?

It’s unlikey she will return the Horde of the Forsaken anytime in the near future. She did a lot of damage in BFA she saw them as either “Loyalists or anima” and that’s going to take a lot to come back from. She’s probably going to have a relatively quiet future storyline of finding Nathanos and seeing if they can live a bit of a “quiet life” before something that happens that brings them back into the fold, that is if she ever escapes her punishment in the Maw, but I am hopeful as always.

1 Like

We don’t know that. Besides, the Legion didn’t wipe out worlds in all realities.

And even having 1% of worlds left can mean a lot if there were a lot of worlds to begin with.

She is being put on the shelf in the “just in case” box next to Illidan, basically. They won’t do anything with her for I am suspecting at least two or three expansion cycles.

9 Likes

We do know that. It’s confirmed that the Legion destroyed most of the universe’s population, there’s only a handful of planets that have creatures living on them now.

The thing is, I don’t think Calia will have an easy time with the Forsaken, there are many who still don’t trust her after the Gathering. Sylvanas planted a seed of distrust in them before she left.

Anyway, you guys are probably tired of me clogging up the convo. I’m going to go start my second read through now where i can really slow down and absorb everything.

Not just that but I can’t imagine there aren’t at least a few that feel like she abandoned them when she went off and had a life instead of helping them until now.

2 Likes

She’s a Golden OC

Therefore she will be lovingly embraced by everyone immediately

With zero character reconciliation

15 Likes

That was released in 2002. I know you consider everything past 1987 youth culture but nobody talked like that at the time.

13 Likes

I don’t know. The People of Stormwind threw a lot of rotten fruit my way despite that letter. I am sure the response in Stormgarde or the Wetlands would have been worse than rotten fruit.

If she was sending lone ambassadors all the way from Tirisfal to Elwynn Forest, that is a lot of dangerous ground to cover for someone that looks a lot like a member of the Scourge (and would have actually been a former Scourge member).

We really need some clear information on these Ambassadors. There is simply way too much hostile forces in each zone to automatically assume what happened to them out of hand.

This is not to say the Alliance would have welcomed them. The Cult of the Damned and The Scourge did a serious number on the Alliance and people then may not have been taking chances with a possible plague carrier.

13 Likes

They’re mentioned in Chronicles but I don’t remember what it said about them specifically.

Look man, sometimes you just gotta have hope. If I stopped having some kind of hope for this game I wouldn’t have a reason to stick around and care about the story getting better.

Well this is interesting. What was it that I kept saying throughout Shadowlands what was the ideal time for Sylvanas to join Zovaals little club? Either sometime after her deal with Helya went bust or following the events of Darkshore where she was down to 3 lifelines. And last time she died, it took 3 of those lifelines to bring her back…

Because of this, I can see what happened to Teldrassil being a sort of test of loyalty. Like how Denathrius was stealing Anima from the main realms including his own.

Golden is copying my suggestions!!!

God I’m getting Kai and Ben vibes from Ben 10 by reading that. Where Kai was only interested in Ben at first because he was becoming an Alien werewolf…

Ben 10 is weird.

1 Like

Hardly unfounded, if you demonstrably can’t open up a civilized discourse.

2 Likes
6 Likes