Warband Warbanks are Temporarily Disabled

“DADDY! I WANT AN UMPA LOOMPA NOW!” Stomps feet Seriously thats all I heard from that reply.

2 Likes

then finish 1st grade before reading it again

1 Like

To barrow a quote. “Your So Edgy, are you sure your not from the DC Universe?”

I disagree. It’s like comparing an anime to a western cartoon.

I prefer WoW’s transmog system over FFXIV’s glamour any day of the week.
Prettier by a long shot?

No, not unless you are wholeheartedly into the sparkly slashy animanga stuff… It’s still pretty neat if you’re into the anime type of look. The art team does a phenomenal job.

Give me the ham-fisted western “Warcraft Look” over FFXIV looks any day of the week.

1 Like

My dude, you are the worst kind of WoW gamer.

Warbands are nice, but doesn’t stop gameplay. You want them to take the game down, because of a QOL that doesn’t impact gameplay?

9 Likes

Yeah. It’s a bit over the top.

1 Like

LOL I love that movie and that particular part of the DC Universe.

1 Like

Blizz, I love you guys, but you really should’ve left this patch in the oven for a bit longer…

3 Likes

Because one feature doesn’t work?

1 Like

Agreed totaly

You have no idea who or what I am, so leave it at that.

I want them to do what they should and make sure what they release WORKS , I mean after 18 hours of downtime yesterday thats the least we could expect

2 Likes

“You’re so edgy, are you sure you’re not from DC universe?”*

They don’t own a So Edgy, and why did you capitalize that?

I think you should expect dog-doo from the company that brought us Diablo 3 and 4, not to mention Shadowlands.

I did it so a grammar nut could come along and correct me, Thank you that was just as I wanted.

1 Like

You’re most welcome, I’m glad to be of service discount Kael’thas.

2 Likes

Awww you must say that to all the Blood Elves but sorry I’m saving myself for Anduin.

2 Likes

Only the OG ones.

Yes “one” feature

1 Like

I say this coming tuesday with another 12hr+ maintenance and deployment for the other things. Sure they can get it done by then, we can hope.

2 Likes

$5 bucks says it never works

1 Like

pretty much, is there some other bugs? sure, but there always is, nothing game breaking