Warband Warbanks are Temporarily Disabled

But they did technically…like I said in the other thread, they are one and the same. The event is part of the questline you are/were asking about.

Has anyone done the quests yet? Should i do them and wait for the bank or hold off on the quests altogether?

I just did them. The quests work fine. Just the bank doesn’t so it’s totally up to you if you do them now or wait.

So… do we have an ETA on Warbank activation?

1 Like

Another character is using the Warbank :clown_face: :clown_face:
Right.

1 Like

whenever blizzard execs feel like sparing the spare change to pay for techs to work on it.

My alts are such greedy hogs about the bank! Always using it when my main needs it!

3 Likes

Blizz can we get an update if we can expect to have the bank today? Its starting to feel like you guys forgot this was bugged.

1 Like

Until the trailer yesterday (and thanks again for pointing that out for me), there was simply no indication of this: they were listed separately in the announcement, they discussed separate aspects in their relative sections, and the event overview page didn’t mention the quest line whatsoever.

Undeniably, it caused confusion, which there have been multiple forum threads about, not to mention head-scratching elsewhere; it caused frustration, as evidenced in those same forum posts; and it was an unforced error in their communication - had they spelled this out more clearly before yesterday (i.e., in the original announcement), all of that would have been avoided.

I wasn’t aware of the blue post here when I first saw that message at the bank. My first thought was, “Oh no! I’ve been hacked!” :grin:

2 Likes

Goodness. This is still down. Between sorting LUA errors and fixing up my few addons, it’s been quite the evening. I haven’t played all day until a few moments ago and I was dying to have the bank up by now. I’m itching to organize!

3 Likes

SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…same :frowning:

Any updates on the warbanks yet?

1 Like

LOL See what you did, Hellbraive? You made people cry…I hope you’re very proud of yourself…because I am xD

1 Like

Warbanks! Better than saying “warband banks”, for sure!

2 Likes

warbanks still down. wow. they get millions of cha ching ayear, and cant do patches… not only a efwature, but the main feature of the fking prepatch lol. TRASH

Main feature of the entire TWW expansion IMO…they really should just call it The Warbank Within…

2 Likes

Soooo it’s been a whole day now, still no update. Want to keep bootlicking?

im craving for my warbank :c

1 Like

shh they are too busy firing their QA staff and hanging out on yachts.