Warband Tabs Can We Not Overprice This?

Classic is over there bro.

1 Like

what is the banner weekly?

What do you mean, ā€œresellingā€? Like buy low, sell high? Thatā€™s just the way economy works.

I just sell extra pets and mounts and stuff I donā€™t need. Is that reselling? Like I said, some of the xpacs were gold makers. Donā€™t recall which ones but I never Not had gold in this game. (except Outland when I had to borrow gold and sell all my healing gear to buy a fast mount for netherdrake access). Ahh, poor times.

1 Like

Yeah but you have to be good at flying for those and Iā€™m not :sob:

The one with the campaign banner that gets given out by the fountain, you know, get 3k rep and do [something]. The one that replaced the covenant callings (which also gave tons of gold, and Iā€™m sure the main outdoor PvE weekly in War Within will too).

not really, just have to complete (bronze) on the normal course to do it

Take it from a guy who never saw 400k, this sucks.

8 Likes

For w/e reason if Iā€™m making a new character on a new server and I need gold, Iā€™ll just have my friend help me transfer some gold over for free. Idk why Iā€™d ever spend that much gold just to transfer gold. Also Blizzard makes sending gold to one of your characters sound like a hassle. ā€œNo need to use the mailbox!ā€ wowā€¦sign me up.

Aiding the Accord? Does that give that much gold? I never notice unless I get those enormous caches that give like 14k or so.

what would you need more than one or two tabs for anyway? You still have all your normal bank space and you donā€™t appear to be an auction house player.

Aiding the accord currently rewards no gold, but the Dream Warden equivalent has like 1k or so in the bag.

Considering I spent most of this expansion with the best bags and 3 free slots, I get a feeling Iā€™ll need all the tabs I can get.

4 Likes

Classic case of blizz monkey pawing a great thing.

Those prices are way way too high

8 Likes

yeah well I have multiple guild banks and all my characters banks full as well as their bags constantly full - you never have enough room if you donā€™t sort through and get rid of stuff regularly.

The prices may change, but I think the first 3 tabs are reasonably priced.

3 Likes

Those prices just seem scummy to me. Knowing that Blizzard is also in the gold selling business having something that incentivizes having a lot of gold by grinding or buying gold (tokens) it trashy. I know they are in the business of making money but they donā€™t make buying gold the most attractive option.

7 Likes

Apparently not any more, it was moved to the equivalent Niffen weekly (and then probably to the Emerald Dream but as you can probably tell, I donā€™t do much Dragonflight content these days).

Because games are normally designed with a hurdle and accomplishment system. You kill the boss, you get an achievement and treasure. You search for ore and mine it, you get supplies and AH resources. You collect gold, you get to spend the gold.

Guess Iā€™ll only be buying up to 2 cause Iā€™m cheap, and poor.

4 Likes

You mean games arenā€™t designed to give me everything I want just for logging in? Iā€™m shook. Shook, I tell you.

Yeah, that is fine. I think it is a lot of gold to the average player, and just from the reactions of my friends and people in various communities, it is an amount many of us just donā€™t have.

After reading many comments on this matter, I gathered that it is a system meant for people who make gold making their priority. It isnā€™t meant for average/casual players really. Not unlocking every warband bank tab, anyway. This might take some players years to complete.

To me this wonā€™t change how I play, so its not a big deal how much it costs one way or the other. Iā€™ll just continue using bank alts like I have for the last 15 years.