Warband Tabs Can We Not Overprice This?

Blizz is forcing us to grind non-stop for bank slots now! They used to just be gold!!

1 Like

You know how we have flightstones and then crests? Have a token cost a ton of crests, like a long-term evergreen goal for more bank-shared slots. We genuinely need more things to spend flightstone / crests on in the end-game IMO lol.

2 Likes

Nope. People are fine with working for things. What people object to is being locked out of things.

7 Likes

Easy to do when there is at least one that will do as she said.

Sure, as long as it takes exactly as little time as they want to spend on it.

1 Like

I have the gold for this but I donā€™t see myself spending it on that especially since I donā€™t actually have to, lol.

2 Likes

I must be WoW poverty, because Iā€™m only at 300k, lol. But I didnā€™t take advantage of the stuff that people did with garrisons, legion halls and profession exploits.

1 Like

I donā€™t see myself using more than 2 tabs anyway.

Would depend I think.

My thought was a story unlock (after max level story) gives you a tokenā€¦ Hell just having alternative options to earn it would work relatively well.

Gold, progression with a flightstone option, story beat option.

Three options would at least spread out the type of effort involved.

Iā€™d still prefer a cost reduction though.

This.

I can find you someone who would do anything you say if you give me an hour in this forum.

Most people I doubt exist much beyond 100k.

4 Likes

yeah but who wants to put their characters into a guild together - i have 6 guild banks but most of my characters are in real guilds

Besides, those numbers are likely placeholders anyway.

Tab 1 should be free. Period.

Tab 2 - 2500g
Tab 3 - 10000g
Tab 4 - 20000g
Tab 5 - 50000g

9 Likes
Tab Cost
Tab 1 1,000
Tab 2 25,000
Tab 3 100,000
Tab 4 500,000
Tab 5 2,500,000

The second tab should not cost 25 times more than the first tab, in my humble opinion.

Revised table:

Tab Cost
Tab 1 1,000
Tab 2 2,500
Tab 3 10,000
Tab 4 50,000
Tab 5 250,000

At least make it reasonable.

10 Likes

I like this one.

2 Likes

It will be handy for cooking and food items as well as herbs and ore that multiple characters can make use of - gems and enchants as well and portionsā€¦

1000g basically is free, if you do the banner weekly to do some content and go back to Valdrakken you get like 2k or 5k or some ridiculous amount.

2 Likes

All of my characters are in my alt guild just because of this. Itā€™s way too convenient to have a central bank they can all access for anything from crafting mats to crafted items to BOE gear to gold. My alt guild bank is pretty full too so with the insane cost of the warband tabs Iā€™ll just pass and keep my alt guild.

6 Likes

Oh I like talking to people and doing stuff with them too much to do that.

A couple of the race WQs will get you 1k easily

It isnā€™t that bad, it gives you something to work toward.

1 Like