Warband Tabs Can We Not Overprice This?

WEW LAD that’s a lot of gold holy cow.

I just hit one million gold and damn that’s still a lot.

players: give us account wide bank
blizz: ok
players: we have to pay? this is an outrage.

2 Likes

No no no no no. What we need is for Blizzard to take a 90% AH cut after your first million in sales each expansion! I’m sure the people defending the tab prices will understand the importance of meaningful gold sinks.

(Oh, and 500k gold for tab 4 isn’t anywhere near reasonable either. Honestly, the prices aren’t reasonable beyond the first tab. They should be priced in line with guild bank tabs. I mean, I can get a 7 slot guild bank for less than 20k, and I can use it simultaneously on more than one account.)

so do that instead? what’s the problem?

that doesn’t let you share stuff from your currency tab.

if you’re ok with that, then do what’s best for you.

I will be doing that instead. Kind of sucks that a key feature of the expansion is DoA for me, though, don’t you think?

(For the record, I have the gold to buy the tabs, but I’d like to save it to use on actual coold stuff, not a base feature.)

3 Likes

i mean, sure. if you make the choice not to interact with a feature, that kind of sucks, but it’s your decision.

like i don’t care what new arenas they create or whatever for TWW. that’s not a design failure, it’s a choice i made.

why would you cheat yourself out of using it?

get one tab.

i don’t know why people think they need to have ALL the tabs on release. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

That looked like a completely different system.

I didn’t see anyone say that, and my point of contention is that I know firsthand that several people I play with has never seen over 300k gold at one time, much less the 3,126,000 gold needed to buy all the tabs. I raid with people who get a raid BoE at the start of an expac and that gold lasts them through the next 2 seasons.

1 Like

there are people in this very thread saying that. they’re saying the feature doesn’t function if they can’t have all the tabs. it’s nonsense.

I an enjoying the people jumping in to argue with me who aren’t addressing if they would be okay with my 90% AH cut after your first million gold each expansion. I’m assuming they are down for any gold sinks, right?

hmm i think you’re right.

either way, it’s waaaaaaaaaay overly dramatic throwing the whole thing in the bin just because you don’t want to look at unpurchased tabs.

addon makers… be prepared to be all over this.
people DO NOT WANT to see their unpurchased tabs. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

yes, let’s do that too. send it!

plenty of other ways to make gold. :woman_shrugging:

there’s no reason why anyone at 70 now, can’t make 1000g doing a quest or two.

tab unlocked.
drama averted.

1 Like

Isn’t the “drama” more about the 100k - 500k - 1mil - 2.5mil cuts?
Those are outrageous unless they plan to inflate our gold income massivly.

Which respectivly will end up in “Boost m+ 10; 2mil”
spam.

1 Like

I should note that I never said I wouldn’t purchase the first tab. But if the feature can’t replace the guild bank option, I don’t see myself using it much. I’d rather have my stuff in one place. So it’s not a “I’m not going to use this on principal” thing, but a “They aren’t giving me a reason to swap over” thing. Which feels sad for a key expansion feature.

1 Like

The prices are fine, the game needs these sorts of gold sinks and they’re probably doing this because they’re seeing a drop in token sales due to gold prices.

it sounds more like you don’t understand how it’s different. one obvious difference: your characters don’t have to be in the same guild to use it.

lol … It’s cynical to say that some people have enough money to buy things that others can’t afford? What world do you live in?

1 Like