Warband Tabs Can We Not Overprice This?

the first 2 are 26k. that IS NOT BASICALLY ZERO.

1 Like

If you’ve been doing anything in this expansion, you should have way more than 26k. It’s a pittance at this point in time.

It depends on if you really need that much space.

Otherwise it’s 4% of the total price for 60% of the benefit, which seems reasonable, or 20% of the total price for 80% of the benefit.

1 Like

i feel like all these people who are losing their minds over this, don’t remember how much gold was required “back in the day” just to unlock bag slots in their bank. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Remember when flying in the new expansion cost the equivalent of about 30k gold per character?

3 Likes

i remember when i purchased multiple tundra mammoths because account wide mounts weren’t a thing :upside_down_face:

Yeeeshh, 600k per character you wanted that on was a lot.

Failure to acknowledge 1000g as a negligible entry price does not look good for any argument you are trying to make. Starting low is always going to skew the earlier price jumps to increases by the largest factor.

You are unintentionally making the argument to increase the 1000g for a smoother curve because you have tried to bury how you really feel underneath the shock of “ridiculous 25 times jump” – 10% of the proposed total cost is your idea of reasonable.

Nobody from the other side is going to take you seriously when you are using cheap tricks to misrepresent the issue.

1 Like

1000 gold is less than 2 world quests.

do what Im going to do
DONT use it.
If you do, you encourage Ion to continue to
well, BE Ion.
It should be no higher than a damned guild bank cost, otherwise I’ll just use my guild banks and put all my characters in there
like I do now.

another POINTLESS, USELESS pile of crap by this company.
THIS is the crap that runs paying customers off.

Feels a little as if they’re assuming that everyone who has alts uses them for gold making. I have lots of alts but I’ve never had more than 1m gold sitting around at any given time. The prices really seem excessive. There are a lot of other things in game that I don’t have yet and would rather spend 3m+ gold on if I ever had that much.

1 Like

ugh
ONLY ion could have ruined this.
It never stops with this company. What should we have expected. you cant even post links on this trash forum without doing the grind lmao.

I should have realized its the same old trash the second they decided to make lesser abled players wait so long for flight after giving it to the rest of us day one.

I actually feel another 4 -5 month unsubbing coming on from irritation.

Compared to setting up a personal guild for the bank which costs what
less than 10k total?
HARD pass on this trash.

I gotta mute this thread

1 Like

Better yet how much it cost to get a flying mount and get flying back in the day.

5k It was 5k

i don’t recall people rioting because they couldn’t afford epic riding in classic.

i don’t recall people getting upset because they couldn’t afford flight the instant they hit 70

or even not having fast flight by the end of tbc.

but now
 :trophy: :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Yeah
 these prices are WAY too high.
Unless they plan to MASSIVLY inflate our gold income, which is also bad.

1 Like

It should match the prices of the guild bank. There’s no reason for me to switch to the warband bank otherwise.

1 Like

warbound gear?

1 Like

has anybody yet been able to explain why potentially not having every tab unlocked right away means the feature is DOA?

it’s like pointing to the first class seats on an airplane and saying “well i can’t afford these, so the plane doesn’t fly from one place to another”

4 Likes