Warband bug? My main got deleted

That’s too bad. Well, hopefully the Character Restore feature is re-implemented in the next month or two. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

#dfmb

Still waiting on this, key feature of character management is broken for 2 months. Bug that will delete character at the top of the warband instead of the one you have selected still appears to be present. Two tickets with similar responses “soon”. 2 Months is not soon when expansions barely last 2 years. we’re about to be 1/8th of the way through an expansion and people who ran into a bug likely had their mains deleted. Needs to be a solution to this rather than hot fixing Brann.

They know about it, posting about it won’t make the bug fixing any fast.

2 Likes

the character restore feature is back!

2 Likes

It should be, yes.

Couple important notes.

1. Be on the realm of the character you are undeleting.
  2. There is a 60 second cooldown, and you should log into a character between if you are doing more than one.
  3. EU will be coming in a few hours, this is currently NA only.
11 Likes

do you advise waiting to xfer characters? I had planned on xferring my main to a dif server, but dont want to screw things up again :frowning:

I haven’t seen any issues reported with transfers.

2 Likes

maybe ill play it safe and at least play my main a few days before xferring, dont want to be the one to uncover a new issue with restored characters having failed xfers or getting lost to the nether !

3 Likes