Warband Bank is honestly really bad

If you decide you need enough repair bots for the next 6 years that’s a you thing

2 Likes

lmao…your goofy assumption is WAY worse son…there are TONS of mats in this game one can pile up on WITHOUT being at gold max LMAO

Bro…I’m talking about relevant mats for current expansions that have value.

Literally no one is stock piling entire accounts full of runecloth.

You’re digging way, way too deep to make warbands an issue.

1 Like

Bro…you literally said…

Wrong…plain and simple.
Now…you last word it and I’ll toss you on ignore for wasting my time

That’s a lot of words to say absolutely nothing. Please step up your trolling

2 Likes

I don’t get the whole announcing putting someone on ignore… do people who do that actually think anyone cares. :person_facepalming: :rofl:

1 Like

It’s part of the “I’m edgy on the forums” persona

2 Likes

oh no… i need a tissue… the whiner ignored me… someone help…

Please tell me this carries into the game as well… But from the sounds of it you have so many accounts that you need so many bags you probably only run with your little account army. ( probably botting ) But if not, next time you log in… please PLEASE make sure to add me in game as well and do me the honor of never running with you for anything.

1 Like

You uh. Have a spell to summon the warbank lol.

Just bought all the tabs before the 4x tab price increase incoming change.

I am still not understanding the expectations of some. Multiple accounts? Why would a Warband bank reach across multiple accounts? Warbands are specifically for alt armies. An alt is on an account that has a main, not some bot you are improperly exploiting the game with multiple accounts. So, it seems to me you are mad because you can’t get a convenient bank for your bot army? A warband bank is account wide and that is a great feature. Stop abusing the system.

which has a cooldown, whereas transferring via characters does not.

He’s talking about 2 WoW licenses in 1 bnet account, which is actually a thing (you can have up to 8 from what I’ve heard). Both licenses already do share a warbank, as long as they’re in the same region. The problem is from how I did understand it, that if you login on license#1 first, you can’t use it on license#2 and first have to logout both and then login into license#2 first…and vice versa. From what I’ve heard you have the same problems with pets.

Speaking for the millions of players out there, are we?

2 Likes

This post just confirms once again that wow players will complain about anything, no matter how pointless and dumb.

3 Likes

So you’re whining the account wide bank doesn’t work on accounts that isn’t the account it’s associated with? Please do tell me what other games allow you to have multiple accounts all pulling from the same ACCOUNT level bank? Next whine is you talking about how much gold it costs to buy all the tabs you ready for the fix? DO NOT BUY ALL THE TABS THEN? If you think you NEED all the tabs then guess what YOU have a hording issue learn how to sell stuff?

OP is talking about multiple WoW Licenses in one BNet account. You can have up to 8, play them simultaneously and the warbank is bnet account wide, so it is actually already shared with your up to 8 licenses.
The only thing is, you can always only use it on one license at a time and then need to logout from all of them. Same problem you have with the battle pets, since they’re accountwide.

does nobody read anymore?

You still can use it anywhere. If you don’t have a mail toy, you still need to go to a mailbox. If its a profession material, you just toss it in the warbank. Then it functions as if it were in your normal bank. They also have stated that there will be a toy or something added to lower the cooldown.

What is your issue with the war bank? Is it just not convenient enough? It’s a gold sink, that is plainly obvious. Is that part of your issue?

Or are you just arguing for argument’s sake?

True but there are limitations upon the usage of said guild bank. You can not transfer “warbound” items, easily transfer loot between factions and such. Plus you can have access to it on characters who are already in a guild. I have a guild bank for my alts but none of my characters that are in an actual guild can access it, but they can this one.

No, it’s really good. I can finally collect account bound items and sort them in one place. I bought three tabs. I can move mats and gear between non connected realms.