Warband Bank is honestly really bad

Whats a joke is they think because THEY are AH goblins or whatever and do have the MILLIONS of told required to buy the warbank tabs that that somehow means the MASSES of other players will have it too lmao.

This warbank joke was clearly set up to strip whales of their excess gold…it obviously WASNT about bringing a feature to EVERYONE in the game, casual or 22 hour a days sorts, equally.

Personally I only plan to buy three tabs max so I can dump all reagents I get into it for my alts to use.

1 Like

The fun thing is, a lot of those are not even buying it, because it is too expensive in comparison with the alternatives. x)

1 Like

Making the extra tabs a gold sink was a staggeringly stupid idea…

2 Likes

As someone with all five tabs, you’re going to be hard pressed to need that 5th tab anyways.

1 Like

That’s funny since I don’t play the AH and have never had more than a million account wide. I don’t have the last tab and can’t afford it… I may be able to get it at some point or I can always get it with Tokens if I really need it.

It’s not a problem… it’s a gold sink just like other things. People really need to get over this. :person_facepalming:

1 Like

I bought the first two and was gonna stick to just the first…but Ion figured out my weakspot and made it so ALL our characters could use the mats in the WB tabs…which for me is the ONLY advantage it has over just using the guild bank where all my characters have access but do have to run to the GB…or I have to spread mats out across 45 characters, which makes it annoying to keep track of.

With the WB i can consolidate some mats there for all to use…then put the other 90% of the mats into the guild bank.

The warbank was supposed to be another feature we could all use but again Ion and his obsession with new gold sinks has ruined yet another new shiny thing.

I went ahead and bought the 3rd tab for the space, and can EASILY afford another tab or two…but thats NOT THE POINT…which evidently some here lack the processing power to figure out…its the fact that EVEN IF I CAN AFFORD IT, MASSES OF PLAYERS CANT.

Sad that we have a few inhere who either CANT get a POINT…or are just so argumentative that they NEED to make everything into an argument even when they have no valid argument to make and KNOW they are factually wrong.

yeah…the ONLY reason I bought even three tabs is because I can use the mats in the WB tabs on all of my characters.
Remove that and Id have only purchased one tab instead of the three that I did.

A gold sink only works if those with a lot of gold have an incentive to actually spend it on the gold sink.

Moused did actually state it pretty good how good that did work out :wink:

1 Like

You can keep attentiontrolling all day in here son…you AINT getting any of mine…and yeah…i can see that you posted and WHO posted…but I aint wasting a second of my time reading your drivel.

But why does it need to be millions of gold for storage? Why can’t just a few thousands? It’s not a fun or cool mount. Gold sinks are fine but this feels punitive…

2 Likes

Meh I imagine they’ll nerf the cost eventually, its definitely not worth getting all tabs, at least for as much as they cost currently, unless you need that much space.

That perfectly describes you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

yeah…the HIGHEST tab should have been 100k…or at most 250k…which ANYONE can earn by running some of those high gold world quests over a little time.

once its in the millions ION KNEW he put them out of reach for the masses.

1 Like

personally I THOUGHT Ions point here with the new bank was to give us an option outside of guild banks.
I THOUGHT the man was showing some mercy on those who were having trouble finding players to sign their guild bank charters and so he was, in part, giving us a bank in place of having to do all that.

No…instead he just pulled another “ion” and yet again ruined what could have been a nice cool new feature by making a grossly extreme gold sink with it.

IF he wants gold sinks…make anohter damned AH mount for 10 million for the whales and leave the FEATURES of the game within reach of EVERYONE.

In the “interview” they tap eachother on the shoulders, for how good the warband did get from a multi char point of view (which it is made for), but then you look at the warbank, the crowning feature of the warbands and you see the pricing is f*ed up into oblivion. They should’ve talked about that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I find it very useful, if expensive for the later slots.
So, to me, the warbank is very much worth it.

2 Likes

Huge gold sinks should be things we DONT need…like that AH mount.
When its a FEATURE of the game it shouldnt be out of REASONABLE reach for the POOREST of players.

1 Like

it’s for sure useful, only the prices for slot 4 and 5 are utterly useless.

2 Likes

I got 3 tabs. I’ll rot in hell before I pay half million gold for a fourth…I have a number of guild banks that arent costing me a copper. lol. I’ll pass on Ions gouging for tab 4 thru whatever.