Warband Bank is honestly really bad

Thanks, I understand what a mobile bank is. Did you read my point above? My only question is why is the Mobile Guild Bank cooldown 1 hour while the Mobile Warbank cooldown is 3 hours. Do you have a good answer for that question? Because that doesn’t make sense to me. They should be the same, regardless of the time imho.

Says who? I’ve already made thousands of gold thanks to the cross server availablity of the warbank. Its a lovely thing. In time I plan to start stashing part of my gold income earned from it into the bank towards the cost of extra tabs.

1 Like

because they’re not the same thing?

they’re different features with different functions?

other items to access banks have various cooldowns… why is this only a problem now?

Why do you have multiple open?

Yep, completely different functions. I totally get your point.

what?

i just said they were old stuff

Point is, you misunderstood what the warband bank is.

1 Like

This is the greatest thing I’ve seen about this game in over a month. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

I mean. Fair point. You can also still mail between the accounts as well. Though that’ll cost some copper. A little bit of silver at worst for bigger transfers.

I don’t use multiple accounts, so I’m not sure what you do with a second one. In my opinion, it’s pointless. But that’s just my opinion.

People like to either assume that you meant something else or put… type?.. words in your mouth. Pretty annoying.

From what I’m learning, multiboxing is allowed by blizz because it means more MAUs/subs for them. You just can’t make it incredibly obvious, for optics. So can’t KVM/map keys; 1 key cannot press a button for 2 accounts at the same time.

The way it came out sucks for their highly niche style of play.
That does not equate to a misunderstanding of the warbanks. Think up some real insults.

1 Like

if you want to access your personal bank in the wild, what sort of cd are you looking at?

I’ve bought only one tab so far. Not sure I’ll really need a 2nd…

Two to three are likely all you need. 4 if you want to seperate mats by type. Ore, herb, leather, and I guess the 4th would be warbound items.

Or I guess the 4th fit enchanting mats? :person_shrugging:

But this is an expansion feature and it offers nothing what a regular bank can do. It hasn’t even enough space to justify its existence.

1 Like

I immediately expanded mine to 3 tabs which is pretty much the sweet spot for people who aren’t flush with gold. So far I’ve not needed more than 1 1/2 tabs for the 13 level 70’s I have.

I like it, so far it’s been very handy.

2 Likes

I only say it once and I don’t care for the comments on it, since this is already thread number 100 on the same topic.

Is the warbank useful? Yes, for sure and for more than one reason.
Does the warbank offer greater flexibility than a bankchar with it’s own guildbank, personal bank, reagent bank and bagspace? Yes
Should the warbank be a bit more expansive than the alternative? Yes, sure, why not.

And the big question in the room: Do the benefits of the warbank outweigh the immense cost of tab 4 and 5? No, by no means.
You can get 1000 slots for less than 11000 gold easily on a bank char. It’s not same convenient, but it is so much cheaper. And if you run out of space you just make another one and you can use one or two warbank tabs as a buffer when moving things around between your normal chars and bank chars.

In my eyes a total cost for all tabs around 250k to 350k would’ve been totally reasonable. The current price is far too much off, if you look at tab 4 and 5.

Yeah, the cost on later tabs is utterly insane and stupid. The (vast) majority of players wouldn’t have seen that much gold cross the banks of their entire account over its lifetime.

1 Like

While I understand it’s had some issues and the later tabs are super expensive I don’t really see a genuine down side to it.