Warband Bank and Event 480 Gear

Glad I put most of the event Warbound gear on my alts before the event ended as I lost a fair few remaining pieces in the bank also.

2 Likes

Adding my voice. Also lost all my event gear in my warbank.

1 Like

My warbank was chock full of the pre-patch gear, all slots taken up (some of which were the old 385 stuff and a few lower gear items/mats). Now my bank has a lot of empty slots of where the pre-patch gear was. That was a lot of stuff, all gone.

2 Likes

It happened to me as well. I hope Blizzard restores the items or gives us Memories to repurchase the gear and the ability to transfer memories to characters who don’t have any. I have been trying to gear alts, the entire purpose of farming, for countless hours in this event.

6 Likes

You can add me to this bug report, plus my unused earned 385 gear from Dragonflight disappeared from my warbank too.

1 Like

huge disappointment and an immediate turn off for doing these events in the future outside of cosmetics.

1 Like

its not an excuse when it had the WARBAND label.
its bait and switch tactics if intended.
the items were already account locked, so its not like it was a BoE that would end up on the AH.

2 Likes

No update, not a word from Blizzard to even acknowledge the issue?

sigh

From the EU forums (UK) 2 hours ago:

9 Likes

Thank you, Breel.

So just adding my voice but yeah i am one that list a bunch of the dalaran defender gear. Mainly just some weapons leftover luckily i did round robins sunday duspesing gear to my toons but sadly my boyfriend was hit really hard because he had sunday plans and was gone most the day and work monday when he logged in figured he would start divying up his loot and it was all gone

1 Like

Same here… everything on the first tab of my warband bank is gone… EVERYTHING. Some items were not even from the event. Blizzard needs to fix whatever bug this is.
I deposited things on an alt… thinking I was in a different tab. Then realized I wasn’t. This makes me rethink moving forward with other expansions. Too many bugs and Blizzard doesn’t seem to care.

1 Like

Same. It’s missing, known bug now.

Ooohhh noooo!
/10char

Having this switch from warband to soul-bound with no notice is ridiculous! What a terrible idea!

1 Like

I don’t think it was intended. It should be a bug as some people who didn’t log on within the first few hours of launch still have their echo gear as warbound.

Honestly if they fixed what cause the issue in the first place restoring the lost items should be an easier thing to fix. They have ways of tracking that stuff like during the auction house change over and people werent getting gold from sold items or mass restorations like when people got accounts hacked so we all know it should be able to be fixed but honestly the damage may already be done because well in my boyfriends case he scraped together all that currency to buy some gear for his toons instead of using it to buy the mount or pets because if not knowing if he would get the gear and well not knowing if those vendors were gonna be removed soon or not

Same bug happened to me. Had a bunch of event 480 gear in my warband bank, now it’s all gone. Adding my post to the list for record-keeping purposes.

2 Likes

Based on the wording in https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000364025 and my understanding of the problem, we may never get a fix for this as it would require a rollback to a server/player checkpoint which may not exist, plus probably there was no tracking of the gear that was acquired as there’s too much data there as it was basically raining purples.

Sigh. So much for QC and thinking outside the box on possible use patterns. I lost about a half page of gear there. If I at least got vendor trash value of the gear I’d be happy but I don’t think that will happen either, but how they handled error situations (i.e. soulbound items that suddenly appear in the warband bank) was kind of dumb, they shouldn’t have simply deleted those items - should have flagged them as temporarily unusable/unretrievable so they could be fixed at some point in case something like this happens due to another mistake…

2 Likes

I logged in last night fearing the worst but apparently it is not a consistant thing. Every item of Dalaran Defenders gear in my warbank was untouched and transferrable to members in my Warband. I logged onto a few alts to get the gear onto them ASAP and it was working fine for me.

However a few people in our Discord call were affected with the bug as many here have posted, items gone from their warbank and anything in a characters inventory was now soulbound to that character.

I hope folks get thier items fixed!