Warband Bank and Event 480 Gear

same… all of my 480 gear is gone from the warbank

3 Likes

Same here. I had SIX complete sets of the new 480 items (2 each of each Agility, Strength, and Intelligence gear). At one point today all of the gear was greyed out. Trying to remove it gave an error along the lines of “Soulbound Items Can’t be Stored in the Warband Bank”. Yeah, duh. No scat. Hovering showed them all as solubound, which they were not, because, duh, they were in the Warband bank. Logging in with an alt to see if it was just an issue with that character resulted in ALL of the new equipment just fecken disappearing. Super freacking awesome.

2 Likes

Makes you wonder, if the next thing we lose are our chars.

:rofl:

If they manage to delete them, then we don´t need our Warband or Guild Banks anymore.

:frog:

1 Like

My event gear is also missing from my warband bank.

1 Like

same here all the event gear gone from warbank crazy

1 Like

That already happened.

Someone in my old guild lost their main character since pre-patch.

Zero response.

2 Likes

I see you missed all the people who deleted their mains when they though they were deleting other characters when the new login screen went live, with restore disabled.

2 Likes

Same issues here. I mailed all my warbound gear to one toon to sit in her bag overnight only to log in and see it’s now all soulbound. My spouse’s banked warbound gear completely disappeared. Super disappointing.

3 Likes

This makes all that time I spent fighting and farming, trying to get the gear, worthless. A tainted experience. I don’t even have it in me to play this dumb expansion. The female bearded dwarves -oh yes, ANOTHER freaking dwarf race, FOUR now (counting Horde-side)-was gross, but I could ignore it. This just leaves a fouler taste than Covid mouth.

9 Likes

In before they add another elf race that has mysteriously been hiding all this time without anyone knowing…

2 Likes

Going to add myself to the growing list.

I currently have (1 set for each armor type plus backpieces) 480 Dalaran Defender’s gear from the event sitting in my Warband Bank. Currently they are all greyed out and when attempting to move them to my bag, it prompts the text “Soulbound items can not be stored in the Warband Bank.” even though they are already being stored there. When attempting to drag the items out for deletion it prompts “Items must be moved out of the Warband Bank to be deleted.” even though they can’t be moved out.

I would say I’m worried about them being stuck, but after looking through the previous posts I’m more worried that they will all vanish the moment I log out. If they were just stuck, it would be annoying but they could potentially be restored later. If they disappear, I wonder if they would be able to recover them at all.

Edit/Update: After logging out and logging into another toon all of the event gear in the Warband Bank did disappear.

3 Likes

I also had a bunch of 480 gear in my Warband tab. I went to look in my bank today and all I saw were Memories, cosmetic and some reagents but I can’t see any of my Pre-Event gear. I checked my mail on all of my alts and saw nothing.

2 Likes

I lost all of mine…playing since the beginning, this is the worse bait and switch ever…

4 Likes

Add me to the list. The event was a waste of time, if we cannot use the advertised “warband” armor on our alts. Blizzard please fix this and return our items.

6 Likes

Gear acquired during the Radiant Echoes event may become Soulbound rather than Warbound.

Like there is no “may” about it. You can clearly see on the vendor where it says binds on pickup on each and every item. :rofl:

2 Likes

The items were only “Binds when picked up” on the vendor(s) for about an hour. Before and after that, including right now, they were/are “Binds to Warband until equipped” (except the mounts and pets).

3 Likes

I was referring to the original wording of the support article.

1 Like

My entire bank tab of gear is just gone. How are they going to fix this? I was going to use the gear for alts.

Was there some announcement I missed saying they were going to so this? I do not understand how this could happen.

3 Likes

I have the same problem, all the gear obtained from the event that I deposited in the war bank disappeared. I was saving it specifically for my alts.

3 Likes

Same for me. All the gear I obtained from the event is gone. It was there earlier after the event ended. Logged in a few minutes after reading this thread and the gear is gone now too.

2 Likes