Warband Bank and Event 480 Gear

I can see this going badly

“Weʻll be happy to refund you the currency If you can show us what you need to be refunded for.” :slightly_smiling_face:

“I cant, its all gone!” :grimacing:

“So… you want us to just hand over a refund to you but you cant prove you purchased any items to be refunded for?.. Uh huh…” :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Same here…
All Dalaran Defender stuff gone from Warbank (probably around 30 or so items).

Portlas not in Dalaran for event, and portal to Dalaran from Org (next to the AH) is gone too.

All my gear in my Warbank, about half a page worth of stuff all gone…

2 Likes

There was a topic on that a while back. The work around was to leave 1 on each character. And no they didn’t change anything to make it better. I think someone even said at least everything is warbound… :neutral_face:

Same issue here as well. All pre-patch event gear disappeared from warband bank

1 Like

it wasn’t enough that i “lost” 4mil worth of pets from my personal guild bank… now all my pre-patch gear (warband bound) is showing as “soulbound” in my warbank… i can’t move it…
I wonder if it will disappear after a logout

WTF blizz, you really messing up the banks

4 Likes

Blizzard seems to be aware of the problem, at least: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000364025

4 Likes

I have the same problem too, but on top of that i cannot transfer the currency to eligible characters either, it’s stuck on my main who already progressed the campaign far enough that the vendor isn’t even available to buy from anymore. other characters don’t even have a “war within” currency tab, even though i have done the radiant echoes event on them and geared them a bit.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me…Suddenly lost about 60 or so weapons and armor pieces from the radiant event.

Not sure anyone has notices this, but I ALSO lost all of my mailbox items that were related to various “upgrade your gear since you haven’t played in a while” boosts. That’s on a bunch of different characters, I had all my pre-boost gear in the mailbox with over 100 days before expiration, and it dissapeared at the same time the warbank cleared out.

And yes, I got the same completely worthless “file a bug report, sorry about your luck” email from support when I opened a ticket.

6 Likes

i lost items now

1 Like

I think I know what happened… they made all those items soulbound!?

I sent all of mine to another character for safe keeping. EVERY SINGLE ITEM is now soulbound.

1 Like

If i had know they weren’t gonna let us keep it, I would have sold it for the gold or sent it to alts. All of everything I saved for alts in the warband bank is gone. Very disheartening. There should be a disclaimer! argh

5 Likes

how about a non computer response? this is just a standard “too many people are reporting this, so stop”… response… not an actual response

4 Likes

Every pre-patch something happens that makes me wish I didn’t participate. Maybe I’ll learn for next time?

I’ve also lost 4 sets of armor (1 set of each type), 4 sets of jewelry/trinkets, about 12 weapons, and an assortment of miscellaneous gear… I feel sick.

4 Likes

thats the definition of insanity =), to repeat something and expecting different results. but we are all insane for still subbing. tbh

2 Likes

And those of us that enjoy collecting transmogs are screwed out of it if we didn’t get all the items, I had at least three items off the top of my head that I’ll never see again.

2 Likes

It looks like they may have reversed whatever happened. Many of my toons had gear they had never equipped in their bags which suddenly became soulbound this afternoon and now the items are warbound until equipped again. The items from my warband bank are still lost though.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for there not to be a proper resolution to this. Everything about the pre launch event was poorly thought out and implemented, it’s the gift that keeps on giving.

4 Likes

Blizzard needs to revert whatever they did that messed these up. They automagically changed to bind on pickup where they were warbound before. Talk about a bait and switch on the items. Really disappointed in how it’s being handled.

4 Likes

Submits ticket and bug report.

“If you run into any issues like this, please submit a bug report either in game or on the bug reporting forums with any information you have.”

I just did… do they want me to now write a bug report on their bad ticketing or something?

Yeah, I am frustrated with these terrible responses and closing tickets without any resolution.

7 Likes