Warband Bank and Event 480 Gear

same wthblizz?.. never have they ever removed gear like this before why now… its not just in the warband bank… it was removed from my characters inventory that wasnt equipped…

3 Likes

Just logged a post of my own before I saw this. Same thing happened to me. All my unused gear is stored in the Warband Bank and it is all now listed as “Soulbound” and completely unusable and unaccessible!

3 Likes

True! but this seems to be a problem with the items becoming soul bound, for no reason and not the bank itself, this time! :frowning_face:

Which raises the question of who did they become bound to? Probably no one and so they no longer exist. Even if I can’t give them to a character, that was a good chunk of gold.

3 Likes

then why did gear i have in my inventory labeled warband… and not equip yet. dissappear?

1 Like

Yeap. I’m just another brick in the wall {skull}

why change things to soulbound is beyond me… And worst, before the expansion kicks in.

3 Likes

Same, I have full sets of cloth, leather, mail and plate - plus a bunch of weapons, some mogs I did not get to learn until equipped (for some reason).

I saved those in my warbank for when I got around to levelling a few toons I have not touched since season 1 of DF.

Hours of farming wasted.

This better get fixed, I am pissed.

EDIT: I have TWW Warband gear in my bank that did not vanish… so it is older items.

3 Likes

First the guild bank(s) and now this. I have irrational ocd about losing things in rl, and in wow it is the same - it really bothers me. I’d rather just not play at all than feel I am being swindled.

I also find the lack of communication of both issues very ominous. No explanation provided and right now doesn’t seem like anything is going to be done. Maybe they are just evaluating how upset the playerbase is, or maybe they can’t fix it?

8 Likes

I am seeing the same thing, all my warbound gear i had saved from echoes is POOF! gone, i also noticed things missing from my guild bank after the patch before this one :confused:

2 Likes

Same issue, very disappointing to not have my gear to level.

2 Likes

Same here - spent days in early access collecting for mains then storing gear for alts in WarBank because they were “Warbound”…now poof!, all gone…come on Blizz!

3 Likes

I am with you on being pissed.

The amount of time I spent the last week, pushing off real world obligations (chores, yard work, shopping, etc…) just to farm up gear I knew I would want on characters that I knew wouldn’t be able to hit 70 in time with the event is mind blowing.

As I previously said this has left a sour note on the expansion start. Like I don’t even want to start leveling right now as I won’t enjoy it as much as I would with all of this floating around in the back of my head.

3 Likes

So I posted a response about this being the result of the company treating testing and QA as a cost center and it was deleted? Why? It’s true!

:rofl:

3 Likes

Hours gone. Blizz better compensate or give me the gear I farmed.

4 Likes

Let me add myself to the group. I had farmed currency for many, many pieces for toons that are not 70 yet. I have been logged into the game for several hours now re-organizing my reagent banks across several characters. I just noticed that all of the event pieces in my Warband bank are gone. Very frustrating.

4 Likes

I checked a few hours ago, everything was fine…

I am 100% sure this is ties to the TWW launch, when they flipped the switch.

What a total mess this has been.

2 Likes

I received a response to my item restoration request:

Hello there,

I understand that you had an issue with items in the Warbank becoming soulbound or disappearing.

Thank you for letting us know there was an issue here.

If you run into any issues like this, please submit a bug report either in game or on the bug reporting forums with any information you have.

This helps alert the developers to the scope of the issue as they look into solutions.

We do not currently have any workarounds to share, so thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

I got the same. It was too quick to be anything but a canned response.

4 Likes

censorship and damage control.

3 Likes

I just want to add to this that if you consolidated your Radiant Memories currency to a single character, you now have no way to redistribute that currency back to other characters. Seems like a bug as well…

Wouldn’t be an issue if the vendor gear was bind on warband, but here we are… This is probably the last time blizzard spoofs me on a pre-expansion event. They’re perpetually a bait and switch event. The parameters of the engagement are never well defined, and the rug is CONSISTENTLY pulled out from under you at the conclusion.

3 Likes

All the pre-patch items I had in my bank are gone as well.

When I logged in as the last character I’d been on before the pre-patch event ended, (about 40 minutes ago?) the items were still present. I hopped alts, and on that character, the items were gone. Now they’re gone on all my characters.

Easily worth 800g+. Poof.

1 Like