War within login screen is official

A good sign to add additional log in screens to the cash shop. And throw some warband backgrounds on there too, people will pay for it

All these small things, where Blizz is trying to save money and ressources, are adding up over time.

1 Like

Elaborate how the login screen impacts your gameplay

Thank you, kind Draenei.

/Tips hat

Is this a concern for you?

It definitely doesn’t wow me, but I do like it better than DF’s screen. So. I dunno. Much ado about nothing.

ly terrible.

3 Likes

Seems okay to me. I dunno what some folks are so up in arms about.

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Mostly just warriors.

I see what you did there.

1 Like

But seriously. I can’t speak for anyone else, but I’m not “up in arms” about it. I’m not mad, it’s just boring. 20 years of login screens with animated sweeping vistas and then we get… a wall? It’s uninspired. It feels lazy. It’s a wet Bronx cheer of a login screen. It’s “meh” if “meh” were a login screen.

I dunno, in twenty years of playing I’ve never felt so apathetic about an upcoming expansion. It’s more WoW, so I’m sure I’ll enjoy it, but nothing about TWW excites me at all, and this shrug of a login screen is just the cherry on top.

1 Like

I’m just confused how they settled on a circle when the crystal in hallowfall shifting from day to night was RIGHT THERE.

2 Likes

It’s like adding Earthen as an allied race when humanoid nerubians were right there.

What, you got a problem with Lightbright Dwarves?

1 Like

Like genuinely HOW is this not the loading screen?

2 Likes

You know your fanbase is obsessed when the login screen is news.

This reminds me of the Youtubers who will look at trailer clips frame-by-frame to to glean every microbit of info about the film, when they could just wait a couple weeks and watch it.

1 Like

Come on, lol. No one is crying. Having an opinion that something is ugly and/or boring is not crying. Also it’s not the entire community. Lots of people like it. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

But, but it makes people feel so superior to say the other side is crying.

2 Likes

Not to mention it’s valid to notice and dislike when a corner has been cut, no matter how small, because that may be indictative of more cuts in the future and an overall shift in development budget and/or philosophy.

Acting like such an obvious downgrade is an isolated event related to nothing else is disingenuous.

2 Likes

It’s not even a cut corner. They made it more complicated than it had to be. Lmao.

The crystals day/night cycle, the sword in silithus, etc. Everything already in game and would take maybe 5 minutes getting a good angle on for a better login screen than a random circle they had to spend development time designing and creating.