War Within: 3 Maps and an island are not a continent

It’s funny, as soon as Zaralek was announced I told my guildies “They’re 100% testing an unground zone for the next expansion, which will feature multiple underground zones.”

I really hope so. We deserve a proper Nazjatar expansion. I can even see them doing a “Dynamic swimming” or whatever and add in a lot of new underwater mounts. Downside will be not using all our current mounts, and what use will the others be after that expansion?

One thing I’d have liked to see from the Nazjatar zone we got was one subregion of the zone being flooded every day for the daily quests. Probably a big design mechanic to do that tho.

Thats where I unsub. I just don’t find another entirely hidden by magic continent compelling. Especially when we have a space ship orbiting the planet. Khaz Algar is believable since it’s just an island with underground zones. Pandaria and Dragon Isles were always inevitable.

Give me Nazjatar. Give me an Azshara expansion, she bloody well deserves it.

Vanilla wasn’t an expansion

1 Like

Number of maps is pretty irrelevant.

Depends how big those zones are.

I’ve stuck up for you a few times, Bull, and I like you. So I give you the benefit of the doubt.

The zones are actually quite large, and mesh together well. I think the campaign is paced poorly, but that’s another topic, really.

I think you’re overthinking yourself into disliking it prematurely.

vanilla was still the game

idk why you’re so infatuated with me and stalk me everywhere but please continue.

It’s not the size of the zone but how you use it :smirk:

1 Like

At least link an en version instead of es

For those who want en.
New Maps in the War Within Beta - Khaz Algar, Azj-Kahet, Dornogal & More! - Wowhead News

2 Likes

Have you seen the the fly through? you know they are massive right?

My disappointment with the maps is they still have that large circle in the bottom left-hand corner as they did in DF.
Given how it actually blocked a quest objective from being shown on the map, I was kinda hoping they wouldn’t bring it back (especially as it has no real purpose), or, if needs be, shrink it down and put it in the top right-hand corner with the others.

Not to be that sort, but i’m kind of sick of underground and above ground being separate entites and they should do this sort of minecraft thing where there’s a huge chasm in above, where you can easily go underground. Really make creative use of the verticality.

That way it also solves the issue the DF Caverens had with dark caves to dragonride/fly though. Like “See that chasm? Just fly in and out” That way so i won’t slam my head against the cave wall.

Actually its a large underground cave :stuck_out_tongue:

I got no sympathy for people who preorder a digital product and get buyers remorse.

Gotta be one of the dumbest sections of consumers.

1 Like

Is EQ2 worth checking out for a few months during lulls throughout the years you think?

1 Like

k

Yes.

LMAO HAHAHAH. Dramatic much? Oh yeahhhh. Such torture playing a video game. My lord. Some of you people just need to move on and go play something else.

Isn’t 4 launch zones the standard now? Is the issue the fact that one of the zones happens to be an island?

What? You don’t HAVE to play it. You can try for a refund since it hasn’t released yet or just call it a loss. But nobody is forcing you to play it

If true, this would be…

Sad.

How much gold per square feet? Is this for real?!

So in essence have it be a ground-level zone but with a very deep negative floor? I wonder if there’s some sort of limitation either on overall zone height or on the ability to make something ‘outdoors’ even though it’s got material overhead.