War Within: 3 Maps and an island are not a continent

I am very disappointed to think that I put the last coins into this War Within expansion. And now I have to play it because there is no refund because there is no more Blizz branch in Argentina. It’s going to be torture to play War Within. And you do you think? You liked the War Within maps.

1 Like

What exactly were you expecting when they announced these same 4 zones at Blizzcon? They stated it was an island and 3 underground zones. Nothing has changed, we just have the artwork for it now.

But yes, I do like the map.

25 Likes

Looks like 4 new zones, same as DF. What’s the problem?

11 Likes

You really think that is the entire expansion? Are you really that clueless? I mean, you have obviously played every other expansion.

So this must be one of the usual troll attempts you post on a semi regular basis. To be honest, I am surprised there was no claim of face slapping involved.

11 Likes

waaaa muh continent waaa no refund

4 Likes

Following their recent “traditions”, they will probably add new zones with major patches.

1 Like

So don’t play it. Nobody’s gonna force you.

5 Likes

Imo, it’s the opposite of DF:

We mostly get underground zones instead of an island, like Zaralek Caverns, but multiple zones wide.

And then Isle of Dorn is basically Zaralek, but above-ground. Or Forbidden Reach or what-have-you.

It’s been inverted.

They quite literally announced what this was going to look like in November. And then you pre-ordered it and now you’re upset?

5 Likes

Having played on the Beta the Zones feel fun to explore. Even the Underground ones are pretty big. Ringing Deeps feels a bit like Zaralek, but the rest are pretty expansive.

I am going to wait 4 days after it is available to see if I can save $40, since they seem to justify the reverse value.

Really liking the looks of Menzoberranzan

5 Likes

How many maps is Australia?

1 Like

It’s an isle, alright.

Devs don’t want to reveal an entire new continent because then they get questions like “how did nobody ever see this continent?” but apparently countless large island chains scattered over the Great Sea aren’t suspect at all.

idk I’m quite happy with the zones and I didn’t expect to be.

I mean Outland and Northrend were huge compared to the expacs we are getting now from the dungeons and the dungeons that were added, plus Legion of course. But they said they were going for smaller expacs and getting them out more quickly.

1. The game is WoW.
    Nothing has significantly changed about how the game works since Vanilla. Yes there has been updates to UIs, systems for spells, abilities, whatever. But it is still WoW; a hotkey based MMO with strong PvE elements. That part hasn’t changed.
  2. These forums blow everything out of proportions every times. So I don’t view complaints on these, or most other social media platforms where the norm is to be overly negative, as reliable. You’ll most likely be there and be excited to play the game just like every other expansion. Whether you stick around or not is up to you though.
  3. The map and continent (yes, continent - WoW’s definition of a continent is very strange, and the only real non-continent continent to date has been SL) is perfectly fine. No idea if it is ‘great’ or not as I haven’t been active on the beta, but from everything one has seen it seems to be more than perfectly fine.

Quit conjuring chickens out of imaginary feathers.

3 Likes

I think it looks interesting. Very curious how azj’kahet will be to explore. Sort of looks… annoying. Haha

Like Nazjatar a lil

bullkano arguing against facts and upset that its an island…