War mode is just a glorified PvE server

There would still be the same content. It’s the same thing as a pvp server on any classic realm. And they work just fine

They should do layering instead, yeah. The disappear/appear issue is really annoying.

I’m a big fan of wpvp myself but i don’t think a pvp server would solve the issue. I don’t want to bother with a server transfer, and I believe I’m not alone in this. Warmode offers more flexibility.

Furthermore, the game lost players over time. With the population of individual servers, groups are no longer fillable imo. It would be overly optimistic to expect a PVP server to be any different.

How about a single PVP phase accessible from all servers (without sharding)?

you’re right , get rid of warmode.

How are classic servers doing it? They don’t use shards at all

I mean, most of the PvP servers in classic are just PvE servers.

I wouldn’t use the term “glorified” to describe them.

If you want to play a game mode where the WAR is in Warcraft just play SoD.
It’s literally an open world warzone 24/7 on Crusader Strike.

Aww…someone is mad they can’t force themselves on someone else and make them part of their own fun. Too bad so sad you are limited to only those who consent to the prospect of being your hapless victim.

I’m weeping for you. Like all the tears. Truly. No cap. Or all the caps.

2 Likes

i saw more wpvp leveling SL in warmode than i ever did in 3 years on a “pvp server” that was like 99% horde.

True but only on one faction - those servers end up incredibly imbalanced

2 Likes

How generous that you’re crying over a post that you dont even get care about. Pvp, thank so much for your concern lol

These kinds of posts only serve to further what I know: PvP and those that play it are toxic, and every single MMO would be better off eliminating all player v player content.

2 Likes

Pve players are more toxic than pvp players. I wish I would have screen shotted some of the hate I’ve read towards others in events or dungeons. It’s enough to get some players banned. And they complain about literally everything in the forums. I get along with pvp player better then any pve player. All pvp players ask for is some balance and maybe a server we can play on. And pve players complain about pvp players because they want to play the game a certain way, that doesn’t even interfere with other players at all

And you say get rid of pvp content, ok then just get rid of pve content. We can be on completely opposite sides then

You know you’re an Orc right?

1 Like

Allow me to explain my position.

I think PvPers are more toxic because the activity attracts more Killers than PvE. Killers are not just happy with personal progression, like Achievers are, they are only happy when someone else loses.

Both activities share Killer types, but only PvP is the ‘home’ of a Killer.

3 Likes

So turn warmode off when joining a group. Why be in Warmode if you’re doing M+? So you can waste everyone’s time getting ganked at the stone?

1 Like

Boo hoo. PVP servers collapsed into single-faction because nobody actually likes having every task interrupted all the time.

3 Likes

Pvp has created more friendship than I’ve ever made through pve. The horde has had my back when I play pvp servers on any classic realm. Modern wow feels like a solo progression and if anyone makes a mistake it’s all eyes on that person and pure hate spewed at them. Dungeons, raids, you name it. I think pve players are entitled and will complain about any inconvenience towards them even if it doesn’t change their gameplay (example: someone requesting a pvp server)

PvP servers that eventually became 10:1 population ratios were also glorified PvE servers.

2 Likes

Balancing rules have changed that