Want game time put on Acc

Way to many DC and its on Blizz . I could post but will take pages . Not sure on code but its a lot of pages for errors and i get 20 a day if i play 2 hours

I see you’ve visited the Tech Support forum to troubleshoot these errors. Keep at it; good luck.

4 Likes

Doing that posting every where . Blizz thinks mem leak is NVIDIA its only part theres the crashing is on Blizz . I rolled the drivers way back no more 16 k memery but now mem crashes
And if i get lucky 2 hours of game time but mostly not

I recommend keeping it to one thread instead of multiple. Multiple threads fragments the information and makes a case more difficult to follow.

4 Likes

you do it your way I will do my ban my way sec they ban i unsub
I care nothing for blizz I care they do what I pay them for

They’re not going to action you for making multiple threads, unless you continually make many threads after being asked to stop.

I understand you’re frustrated, but keeping it to a single thread makes it easier to help you. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How each forum has there own CM if you listion but A CM a GM is one in the same . I post here first but will put a ticket in If needed . Here it helps all a ticket only helps me .

I’m referring to Tech Support, where you have two recent threads and one aged thread.

You should keep the more recent discussion to a single [new] thread.

7 Likes

old ones locked and fixed kind of could be reason for 2 new ones
. other 2 or on there own

A CM is a Community Manager. Their function is to collect feedback from the Community via the General forums, reddit, Twitter, streams, etc. They do not post on the CS or TS forums. They are not GMs.

Forum Support Agents (TS and CS forums) are NOT GMs either. Their job is to help you find informaition you need, explain policies, and for Tech - to help you troubleshoot issues.

GM (Game Masters) - can only be reached via ticket and handle things like a character being stuck, account restorations after hacks, etc.

Customer Service (Ticket/Phone Callback/Live Chat) folks handle account issues like payments, lockouts, authenticator removal, game licenses, etc.

Those are all different jobs and different people.

Stick to your thread in Tech Support - just one OR put the same info in a Tech Support ticket.

Your thread in the General forums is not helpful for you. There are no Forum Support Agents/Tech Support in the General Chat section of the forum. You will only get replies from other players.

9 Likes

That’s funny. But completely incorrect.

Then continue to work with tech support. Unfortunately some of the specs you have shared on your PC in the general forums so far seem to indicate your PC is not supported.

6 Likes

A Community manager is NOT A GM.

There are NO GM’s on the forums. At all.

A CM might be able to do some things but nothing compared to the scope of a GM.

Err no - there are still plenty of GM’s working as GM’s for Blizzard. Sorry.

So that means there are no GM’s anymore? Wow!

Before you claim others are naive, especially forum MVP’s, be sure you actually understand it yourself.

7 Likes

I have been here, on the Blizz forums, since before WoW came out. I know the difference between a Community Manager, Game Master, and the Forum Support Agents. I am sorry if are not interested in that information. Bonus - I have had the chance to visit Blizzard, sit down, and chat with them personally. It helps understand the structure and positions when you know the actual people.

As for your issue. You are running Windows 7 32 bit, an old video card, and outdated software. If you want help, you need to talk to Tech Support. However, your PC not meeting the game requirements is your issue, not something Blizzard is going to fix for you. IF they can help you get WoW running on it though, they will.

Oh, and I am using a laptop from 2013 with Win 10, and Nvida GeForce 650M, 8GB of RAM. I have no issues playing WoW Classic or Retail. I don’t even have issues playing Shadowlands. My potato runs WoW without any memory leaks or issues.

As someone kindly pointed out in General, you need to meet the actual game requirements, not the requirements to run the Launcher App.

At the very least you need a 64 bit operating system.

8 Likes

No running 64 bit and yes its supported
I just rolled vid drivers back to stop mem leak

You need to understand the difference between:

Th system requirements for the launcher

and

The system requirements for the game.

They are two different things.

7 Likes

You have not bothered to read the linked article for World of Warcraft requirements. It explicitly states 64 bit is required. The article telling you they don’t support 32 bit is also linked.

I am not sure why you would claim 32 bit is supported for WoW when Blizz directly tell you it is not.

Also, the LAUNCHER is not the same as the game. The launcher application has lower requirements than the individual games that it can launch for you.

6 Likes

Up until now you had not answered this question

If you actually have 64 bit then you should still be good, for now.

If you want help, you still need to go post your DxDiag in your thread on the TS forum. OR submit a TS ticket.

Go back here Something a week ago has nothing to do with a month a go

And then post your DxDiag - NOT BENCHMARKS. Follow the directions you were given in the thread on General.

3 Likes

Everyone who has posted in this thread knows more than you.

You were answered 11 hours ago by someone in Tech Support. They have given you steps to work on to give them more information on how your system is running.

It seems to me that you don’t actually want it to work if you can’t do the basic troubleshooting with someone from Tech Support.

4 Likes

That was 3 1/2 months ago.

8 Likes

When did they stop? It seems to still be listed under the WoW System Requirements in the Support articles. They stopped 32 bit support, but not for the 64 bit version. My google-fu is not online yet though so please point me to the articles ending WoW Win 7 support if there are any.

I know MS does not support it anymore - but for now I think WoW still works with it.

2 Likes