Vulpera Discussion Megathread

I’ll double check when I get home but I think all the other eeveelution names were taken on my server

They would cover the powers of fire, ice, arcane, elements and nature!
With all this, it would be incredible if they could be mage, shaman and druid!

Vulpera would practically be an Eevee!

1 Like

As long as they don’t look like little japanese/chinese/korean characters I’ll be happy. The last thing I want is wow to be some form of a korean MMO or whatever. That’s the sole reason I play this game, because all the other MMO’s out there are THE SAME.

I’m impressed by the girth of your belt buckle if nothing else.

no saddles

If they do that, I won’t have any alliance characters left to play with my friends and family. XD

Certainly feels that way.

2 Likes

I remember when somebody told me ff14 added a dragon race.

I was very disappointed after seeing screenshots

3 Likes

I’m feeling more and more like the sethrak are supposed to be the land equivalent of the naga. Serpent people that are hostile to both factions and want to cover the world in their element of sand/water. In fact, a sethrak/naga war would be pretty metal.

The “beast races” of FFXIV are mostly just pretty people with extra animal bits tacked on.

8 Likes

You know, I had more fun playing dress up with the vulpera on wowhead than I probably should have. lmao

9 Likes

With the possibility of an Alpaca mount, it seems pretty likely that Vulpera will end up being an Allied Race (though I’d guess no sooner than 8.2.5). They use the Goblin rigs; they have male and female models; they have an abnormal amount of customization options for a NPC race; they have several custom animations datamined (including one facilitating capes); and despite being a new race, they have an actual established culture (unlike GilGoblins … who are literally just creations of Hobart Grapplehammer that he’s been advised not to lay claim to due to extreme negligence).

5 Likes

As a goblin it’s important to me that the ears are just the right shape

5 Likes

With the release of Zandalari and Kul’Tiran on the horizon, hopefully we won’t have to wait to much longer for more info on 8.2, including allied race announcements.

3 Likes

I think most of us in the discord have already got their vulpera appearances thoroughly planned out. The only thing left to do is go hat shopping.

3 Likes

Sure, but I’m a super manly dwarf. I’m not supposed to play dress up with fox critters.

My rogue on the other hand…

2 Likes

Remember: YOU are a man. You are the definition of a man. You playing fox dress up doesn’t make you more girly, it makes fox dress up more manly.

15 Likes

Thanks! I’m going to go play dress up some more now.

Will find the most adorable, ahem most manly transmog possible for one.

10 Likes

https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room#REzz0zJ8z9MV9MMr9MM08Ww58zps87moAG87ffmF808Ida808

Nothing says manly more than a 9.5k armor fluffy prot princess, charging to workshop and shield-bashing the crap outta everyone at the beginning of IoC.

Make them fear you…

2 Likes

Manliest thing I have ever seen. Makes me want to put my princess transmog back on this guy. (Same transmog but with that crown.)

My orc will be race changed to this if they are horde.

1 Like

I can’t even preview mogs I want because helms make ears vanish >:( I need my fox right away so this issue can be fixed!

3 Likes