Vulpera Discussion Megathread

I have Discord, guess I’m not sure which channel you are referring too. I don’t use the forums much to be honest. But yeah, I’d chat about that with you in Discord anytime!

(I didn’t even know Blizzard made changes to the forums until yesterday)

I’m in the Vulpera discord. You can find the link at the first post in this thread. You’ll find me there

http://discord.gg/VWtmNME

1 Like

Oh awesome! Anyone in particular I need to know to use the Discord channel? Or how general the discussion topics can be?

Not like trolling or inflammatory, just wanted to make sure is all.

There’s a channel with pinned rules and guidelines but it’s mostly just “keep the right topics in the right channels and don’t be a butt-hat”

1 Like

Sounds good!

Though my Discord name is different than this character name, if that’s something the channel doesn’t like.

1 Like

Nope, not a problem

1 Like

Cool! I’ll add that to Discord then. :slight_smile:

At least now I can bug someone about Nintendo Directs lol.

1 Like

See you there!

2 Likes

This is it boys, after reading the discussion around Alpaca mount, I think Vulpera are pretty confirmed at this point.

I think you should start saving your nicknames, they’re probably coming sooner than we may think. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m really happy for you guys! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Trolls are my favorite race in the game.

I’d still race change in a heartbeat to be a fox. I want the additional swag of a big tail.

2 Likes

I. Need! This! Mount! Now!!! :llama:

3 Likes

Hope so. Also hoping that locks are part of their class list. Not sure why but the thought of a fox person with an army of imps sound interesting.

If not lock, then warrior, because Nisha is frickin’ boss.

2 Likes

I really really really really, and I repeat, REALLY want Vulpera druids.

9 Likes

and their flight form is a flying fox

5 Likes

I may have the names Vaporeon and Braixen reserved already for a restoration shaman and fire mage, respectively

3 Likes

i hope that they can be warlocks too, that is the only class i don’t have :frowning:

Come to think of it, Vulpera sounds like a Pokemon name

“Vulpera! Vulp! Vulp!”

1 Like

I almost forget why Vaporeon was familiar to me, had to google it, now I remember:

3 Likes

And ofc Sylveon, which is an old god creation with ribbons of flesh

2 Likes

1 Like