Vulpera Discussion Megathread

Pls bliz add helmet geometry to the dressing room. We absolutely promise we won’t cite it as evidence that they’re going to be playable and will not bug you about it.

3 Likes

Press X to DOUBT

1 Like

My birthday is coming up in March, maybe they’re holding back the announcement for my birthday > >

5 Likes

I think mine’s in like 12 hours, we’ve got 'em cornered! >:3

1 Like

WORGENS need tails… I feel like my worgen wimpers every time they see a panda tail.

I AM JELLY!!!

5 Likes

I was holding out hope the worgen updates would come with a tail option but I think they stifled that dream with their response to the book whoopsie

5 Likes

Tail me bro.

4 Likes

Hoppy Barfday!

After careful consideration, including minute’ scrutiny of this entire thread so far(yes I know I have no life!); herewith, the following…
VULPERA MONKS FTW!
:fox_face::men_wrestling::fox_face::men_wrestling::fox_face::men_wrestling:
Flips hair as he researches hawt leather mogs

7 Likes

Vulpera monks do sound like fun, and monk isn’t a class I’ve played to max level yet. Maybe…

On the other hand, a little furry mobile meat grinder dual wielding axes and swords sounds too fun to pass up.

I will support Vulpera being playable

I will never support Worgen having tails.

I was honestly shocked the first time I met an adamantly anti tail worgen fan. But it turns out they do exist

I would like if they had the option, but I can live without it as long as Vulpera keep their glorious feather dusters

4 Likes

Maybe that’s one of the reasons why they added vulpera to the game. Not sure how many people have been requesting tails for worgen since cata.

speaking of, I hope they smooth out the tail animation for vulpera when the run speed exceeds 160-170%. It changes from a lovely smooth ‘run’ animation to a stiff iron rod ‘sprint’. XD

That’s the most pandaren sounding thing I’ve heard.

Give worgen tails IMO. Give Alliance playable high elves even. I’ve been saying NO to the latter for years now but if it means we can have Vulpera, I’ll say yes to almost anything at this point.

5 Likes

I care about one thing, at this point, and that is Vulpera. I want to play my Vulpera now. Make it so, Blizz.

9 Likes

I want Vulpera pretty bad, but I also want worgen updates badly too. I admit I want Vulpera more but a high rez worgen model to use to catch up on the alliance side would easily get me all the way to the next patch

3 Likes

Geheran coming in, for the quadruple I-want-vulpera combo!

4 Likes

Came up with this on WoWhead’s wardrobe just for the schnitz n’ giggles.

https colon slash slash imgur dot com slash BTB066o (blizzard’s not letting me post links)
Helmet’s too big. Needs some graphical adjustments, but overall I look at this toon and I really want to get him into world and start playing.

1 Like

You can post non clickable links using ` on either side of the link like brackets

www.google.com

1 Like

imgur.com/BTB066o

Thanks.

1 Like