Vulpera Discussion Megathread

shapeshifter allied race that can turn into any other race

Naga have mechanical issues to them which makes them difficult. Basically, imagine how they’d ride a mechanohog

2 Likes

Oh true, there’s that as well. I didn’t think they were that likely though x.x And what’s a half naga o.o

An elf with scales, fins and tail? :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah I’ve thought about that in the past. I’m not sure how their armor would fit either.

It’s more the pants issue than the mount issue. A standard side saddle pose would work without clipping on 95 percent of mounts. Mapping pants textures though is not so simple

Maybe they would be the first race to only display weapons? Boring I know, but could be a way around that.

Maybe it’s just me being a “weeb” but playing dress up is like one third of the fun of this game.

1 Like

I just think we should be able to skin the little bushy pests.

1 Like

I didn’t say you were a “weeb” and liking to dress up your character. You see what this character is transmogged to, right? lol.

I know you didn’t, I was just poking fun at rice bowl > >. Sorry

Oh, the other panda. Yeah, he or she is in other posts trolling. I’ve already seen the profile post elsewhere today.

So they really are a troll?

Huh. That was some pretty low effort antagonism, then. Compared to some the other colorful people that have dropped by this thread on occasion, somebody who mocks my love of pokemon is just adorable

Hehe yeah, I’ve had my fair share of people spew tons of insults at me after I proved a point logically. Or in another thread, someone followed me to my mega and began trolling it nonstop along with slandering and lying.

The forums can be a nasty place.

1 Like

Just based on their mannerism they appear to be a troll.

They didn’t have much to troll you on since your profile is a female panda. If you were a male belf in this case it would be much different…

I love the Pokemon reference though! I’m hoping Eevee on the Switch is good!

Pokemon let’s go eevee may be the best pokemon game I’ve ever played. There are a lot of features I hope they carry into the next core game because they are just more fun.

1 Like

Did you get a chance to see the recent Nintendo Direct? :smiley:

I did! Super stoked for Mario maker 2. I’m surprised there was no update on pokemon or luigi’s mansion though

Edit: Link’s awakening also has my interest. I do love me a unique art style. (Usually anyway)

3 Likes

I’m guessing during E3 they may have more stuff to show and talk about. Seems like the first part of the year is packed full of stuff based on that direct.

Edit: Dragon Quest Builders 2 has my attention as well.

Edit 2: Wow, I’ve really derailed your Vulpera thread. I do apologize for that!

1 Like

Nah, it was a good palette cleanser. But if you’re in the discord feel free to message me to talk more about Nintendo anytime