Good luck getting that name! :laughing:

4 Likes

yā€™all still enjoying foxy ladies?

1 Like

We are grateful to to have been able to play all our Vulperas, Aye

6 Likes

I love the vulpera :fox_face:

6 Likes

There are foxy guys, too, thank you. And, judging by the fact that weā€™ve been Celebrating for over two years now, Iā€™d say yes.

5 Likes

really? weird.

Many of us became fans of vulpera the moment they appeared on that panel slide at BlizzCon 2017. Seeing their story, personality, and culture in the Battle For Azeroth Alpha/Beta only deepened that. We campaigned for a year and a half for them to be playable - because there was early evidence that was the plan - despite official sources alternating between complete silence and deflection on the subject (until the very day the PTR with them on it was added).

The potential for their popularity was there since BlizzCon 2017. While some dismissed that interest as insincere or idle, nearly two years (exactly) since their release, I look around in game and see vulpera are still going strong. (Despite their haters often being very vocal)

Everything considered, it would be weird for us not to celebrate.

5 Likes

floofs your tail

2 Likes

Yeah, I actually have a hard time playing my other chars because I like my Vulpera so much. Iā€™ve race-changed a couple of my existing alts and created some new Vulpera alts as well. :laughing::fox_face:

*I will admit we need some better jokes though :thinking:

6 Likes

:fox_face: Been very busy today, wouldā€™ve definitely posted much sooner. Happy 2nd Anniversary to the release of one of the greatest patches in World of Warcraft historyā€¦

Visions of Vulperaā€¦ I mean, Nā€™zoth, of course! :fox_face:

7 Likes

As a rogue should I go venthyr, Undying Army, Night Fae or Bastion?

Iā€™m usually assassination.

1 Like

Went undying for bone spike here, it is good and fun to use.

Definitely not for the armor though, wouldnā€™t catch me dead in that Necrolord leather.

2 Likes

Love that ability now Iā€™ve looked at it, but omgā€¦ the suit on Vulpera is not greatā€¦

If it covered the feet and tail somehow thatā€™d be nice.

1 Like

Still nothing for the allied races as far as DK goes except for void elf I think. Though nightborn did get some tlc as well.

It has been awhile since I leveled my Vulpera Shaman, but I wanted to give my Vulpera Warlock some love. Iā€™ve been casually leveling him and got him to L60 awhile ago while taking the occasional screenshot with him. I thought Iā€™d share what I took.

If you remember when I first shared him, he originally had white robes on to look Priest-like. At the time, I didnā€™t really have any fitting transmogs to put on him, so I pretended that he wore them to not cause suspicion when walking in public. Well, I now got fitting transmogs on him and he looks a lot better!

Here is what all I took:

Posing with a sword!

Another angle from a cinematic.

A cool angle in Oribos. So mysterious!

Not amused with being ignored by the Winter Queenā€¦

A flying fox!

Being inducted into the Necrolords, which is my favorite of the Covenants!

Gotta celebrate with some flexing!

In front of the Primus statue!

Meeting with Marileth to discuss the perks of being his apprentice.

Of course Iā€™m going to soul bind with him! I am his apprentice after all!

Necrolord pride!

Iā€™ll likely take more screenshots gradually with both my Vulpera characters in the future to share here. As I said before, Iā€™m happy they became playable in BfA, and Iā€™m thankful to Eevee and the Vulpera Hype Caravan for all they did to support playable Vulpera. Iā€™m happy I got to give my Vulpera characters life in a sense and be able to play as them.

I look forward to seeing what adventures await them in Dragonflight and future expansions! :fox_face:

5 Likes

Now if only they could be druids love the vulpera so far have a mage.

5 Likes

Based on what Holinka said recently, it sounds like that might be more a matter of when than if. Their new paradigm is to make it so race is not a factor in picking class eventually. As far as lore goes, just say they learned druidism from their neighbors, the Zandalari.

Edit P.S.: And thanks for sharing the awesome screenshots, Bag!

5 Likes

I have this hunter, and love it. BUT can someone please tell me how the bag of tricks works? LMAO!

Vulpera had better turn into the cutest Druid forms possible if they eventually get them.

7 Likes

There are different options you can get for that racial, but the default one is a potion that heals friendlies or damages enemies, depending on who is targeted.

2 Likes