Vulpera Celebration Thread! 🦊

Lucy loves her Hooman :fox_face::orange_heart:

7 Likes

Vision of taming a fox beast!

3 Likes

And they have tails! And upright posture!

…unlike Worgen… :neutral_face:

5 Likes

I still think give Vulpera Druid and then maybe give Dwarf Druid to pair off

4 Likes

I still hope that Alliance receives some race that does for the blue faction what vulperas did for the horde, and that it’s no longer a monotonous new recolor of an existing one (another model of dwarf, gnome, human) while the horde receives another race like sethraks, sauroks, sabers or arakkoas just to keep the boring faction like the horde likes to talk and the devs, to keep us.

Perhaps, dragonborn. :dragon:
Unless Blizzard continues to think that we are an alliance, we don’t deserve anything that doesn’t arouse contempt in the horde’s players.

2 Likes

Not all news can be good news. Unfortunately, it would seem - for another year - the vulpera do not have a flag in the line of race flags at the Caverns of Time anniversary event. It will be third time. The first, they had been announced but were still on PTR - so understandable. Last year, fully released but no flag. And this year, still no flag.

I should point out, to be fair, mechagnomes do not have a flag, either. But that is a concern for the denizens of the mechagnome topic (and there is a regular gnome flag and mechagnomes did unite with them politically in the Allied Race unlock quests.)

2 Likes

I feel like this is a safe place to ask how do I find the vulpera only guild?

1 Like

I used to, but I ended up reevaluating that and going general Horde after the subject of race-exclusive guilds came up on a podcast. That said, I’d think the best way would be to search vulpera in guild finder.

2 Likes

I just met Mero in game we waved and went own ways but still so freaking awesome to meet a legend.

3 Likes

Nice to meet you! :fox_face:

3 Likes

A certain dev noticed my vulpera representation activities in the Caverns… and I might have news of a better variety in the near future. (Here’s hoping.)

:checkered_flag::fox_face: Update: The Vulpera now have a flag in the Caverns of Time! For the Caravans! :fox_face::checkered_flag:

8 Likes

Thank you for your representation activities, it looks nice and feels good to have their banner there now along with the rest of the Allied races

(the mechagnome one looks nice as well too)

4 Likes

Always happy to help the vulpera. And thank you very much for sharing a picture!

Wanted to post one of my own here, but I don’t think I use the forums enough to do that. (Really, this is the only topic I regularly post in)

2 Likes

I want one for a pet.

1 Like

Happy U.S. Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it!

Since giving thanks is part of Thanksgiving, I wanted to thank the Vulpera community again for all they’ve done to help support playable Vulpera. I’m still really happy to have been able to create my Vulpera characters! :fox_face:

9 Likes

Happy thanksgiving all. And a merry Christmas or happy Holidays or whatnot to everyone too.

4 Likes

Vulperas 4ever! :heart: :fox_face:

8 Likes

Wanted to wish Vulpera fans a happy Winter Veil!

I’m still very happy we got Vulpera playable, and I’m also thankful for all the work that Eevee and the Vulpera Hype Caravan have done to support them becoming playable. As a result, I got to create the Vulpera characters I had planned in case they became playable and it brings me joy to see them among my characters on my character selection screen. I’m happy they were able to become Horde champions and be apart of the world (of Warcraft!).

Whatever your plans are this week, please have a fun, happy, and safe Winter Veil! :christmas_tree::fox_face:

14 Likes

Awww, love those screenshots! Vulpera were among the BEST additions for BfA and made so many people happy, including me. Hope we get Sethrak soon too!

13 Likes

Happy Winter Veil to you! Nice screenshots. :christmas_tree: :fox_face:

3 Likes