Vulpera Celebration Thread! 🦊

I was looking at the original post and saw this video’s thumbnail, is this actual armor we can get somewhere? The one on the vulpera. I love it.

That is the Vulpera heritage armor, you get that if you level a Vulpera from one to max level (not sure if it is 60 now or just 50), you can view this chars profile to see it if you want as they are wearing it (only real difference is the chest piece is a little different between male and female)

1 Like

That is not the heritage armor. You’re wearing the heritage armor. =P

The chest piece is different (it doesn’t look like that, it’s a sash that goes across the chest), and the color of the thumbnail outfit is brown, not red. It also looks like he’s wearing a kilt instead of the pants that come with the heritage armor.

This looks more like what Kiro wears, but still slightly different. Maybe it was a beta image of the heritage armor? If it is, I wish they had gone with that one.

1 Like

why hello there

4 Likes

I agree. It definitely looks like a precursor to the heritage armor. I really like the heritage armor, but I would love this even more.

4 Likes

These versions should be on the Christmas list.

2 Likes

Vulpera were among the best of options to add, and I’m happy for the community. I don’t play anymore, but I was really happy when I see them added. I know some people started to really try and be toxic toward the Vulpera community on the regular, stirring up issues and pretending it was this community starting things, even to this day, but it’s neat to see they didn’t get far at all with their delusions.

:fox_face:

If I ever play again, I’ll be making more. Hoping for Vulpera druids someday too!

11 Likes

And San’layn :bat:

5 Likes

I admit. I was skeptical of Vulpera at first but gosh darn it they’re so cute and neat. I love their little homes and background and they’re one of the best races added in a while.

7 Likes

Still hoping for Vulpera druids some day! Love this community, it’s one of the best I’ve seen here on the forums :fox_face: Also, maybe more customization will come for our foxy friends at some point since ARs seem to be getting some love! Want to say that you folks are an inspiration for getting stuff added while not being toxic, unlike certain individuals! I know some tried to bait this community on a regular basis, but you held strong ^^

What do we want to see added for Vulpera, speaking of which? Maybe more stripe/fur colors? Ear types? I still think druids above all would be awesome, with maybe a scorpion tank for or something. It’d certainly be unique.

11 Likes

Today marks the second anniversary of the 8.3 announcement video and PTR (and of this topic, for that matter)

:fox_face: Happy Victory Vulpera Day! :fox_face:

(And, for the record… <------ Still a vulpera!)

14 Likes

Aye happy confirmation day.

Still glad they were confirmed, and enjoying playing all of mine

7 Likes

So happy they were added! Love the Vulpera and community, you folks are awesome.

6 Likes

In celebration of the second anniversary of the announcement video, I took a few screenshots as I finally got my female Vulpera Shaman character to L60!

By the power of the Caravan! I have the power!!!

A Vulpera champion meeting with Margrave Krexus.

A Vulpera Champion joining the Night Fae covenant!

A Vulpera champion soul-binding with Niya. Maybe they’ll become best friends!

I’ll likely take more screenshots and share them in the future. I do have to work on leveling my male Vulpera Warlock sometime, after all! :fox_face:

8 Likes

Vulpera of the Horde, heed my call.

This lowly Pandaren has compared the Vulpera race to that of toilet paper.

Defend your honor, defend your rights, fight for your place in this world.

2 Likes

Huge congrats, that’s awesome ^^

4 Likes

Still really glad we got Vulpera I can’t think of any other race that would have fit better I wish they get some more options tbh fur colors etc

What are other customization requests for vulpera? I have seen hair requests too. I wish they could be Druids :confused:

7 Likes
  • Fur colors
  • Face options
  • Snout options
  • More patterns
  • Scars
  • Damaged ears (I know we got one.) for both genders.
  • More heterochromia options
  • Hair options
  • Tail options
  • Glowy eyes maybe
  • More eye colors in general
  • Tattoos

That’s what I got in two seconds of thought.

EDIT: added some things.

9 Likes

Above would be a nice list for me as well, I would add making the damaged ear option(s) available to both genders (the one is only available for female)

6 Likes

You’re absolutely right!

Damaged ears (and scars and any tattoos) need to be for both genders!

5 Likes