Vulpera Celebration Thread! šŸ¦Š

I mean the people who constantly claimed it would never happen or said Vulpera would make them quit the game.

2 Likes

The bitterness at the trolling of having to see something new and remarkable like vulpes being created for the horde and a depressing joke like junkgnomes for ally, will pass with time.

And at the moment, only those who liked junkgnome, have to be satisfied. Junkgnomes were made for them.

And the complaint is to make it very clear that from a commercial point of view, Blizzardā€™s choice for the alliance only increased the alienation of people with the faction, performing a commercial failure.

Sethrak was not a playable race, because the devs preferred to choose vulpera. Sethrak and Vulpera had a lot of work added to both, but the devs chose to invest in something for the horde. and vulpes was the choice. there is also the fact that nothing in the narrative created for volā€™dum was created for the alliance.
Even if sethraks were the devsā€™ choice to be a playable race, they would end up in the horde, leaving the alliance with nothing at all.

In addition, you can not give a coveted Ferrari to one child and a Volkswagen 68 to another child, and hope that the recipient of the VW68 does not feel unsuccessful.

Have Mercy

1 Like

I get to enjoy the side benefit of living rent free in the heads of every furry hater out there.

Also as for my recent fur recolor, I may have gotten a bit inspired by this lovely picture.

https://imgur.com/r/WoW/NgHSyr1

4 Likes

ā€¦ I uhā€¦ Kinda like my VW68. Lol

Hey, now.

While this is certainly true for some Sethrak fans. I am not a potato chip. And there are quite a few active Sethrak supporters alongside me that do not agree with Mechagnome bashing. I may not play one but I support my fellow Mechagnome fans/players.

And I still support playable Sethrak. :woman_shrugging:

I refuse to be a jerk. Everyone has different passions. Slamming on something innocent that someone else might absolutely love is not cool. And then the hours and work put into Mechagnomes, their story, etc? That was someoneā€™s project too.

7 Likes

Well said. I completely agree! I want everyone to get to have races that they love to play. I hope they add more in the future and that there will be many more celebrations like ours! :fox_face:

7 Likes

Late to respond. You are a good person. I must remember not to make generalizations. People like you and Fezzy really shine a positive light on the fanbase.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! Som told me this thread was quiet for a few days so I thought Iā€™d see what everyone is up to.

Today Iā€™m drinking as much coffee as I can to combat the headache from smoke (California wildfires are no joke this year) and later Iā€™m going to try to learn how to share a SoO raid lockout with my plate wearing alts.

4 Likes

Stupid trust levels anywayā€¦ :laughing: Shimeji canā€™t even post a selfie.

6 Likes

Mainly been running a lot of old raids on different chars for transmog, just finished getting most of the look I was shooting for my priest here from BC

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a really nice mog you have! Iā€™ve been trying to share my SoO raid lockout with myself, to no availā€¦ I think they might have nerfed it. Oh well, thereā€™s next week and the weeks after for my plate wearers. :laughing:

2 Likes

Gamescom had a new trailer for the upcoming Ratchet game, but the female Lombax only shows up at the end with the ā€œWho?ā€ scene:

Will keep an eye out for any info on her name for Eevee.

2 Likes

Now that we have an official release date, the count down to every vulpera hunter having their own alpacas begins.

2 Likes

And new foxes
https://www.wow-petopia.com/shadowlandslooks.php#mod_vulpin

4 Likes

I plan on using alpacas from prepatch until shadowlands launch, then Iā€™m beelining for those new foxes.

3 Likes

yeah man id grill a vulpera

mt
sorry wrong thread

Donā€™t make me get the newspaper, mister. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Youā€™re the same Fluffy that proudly proclaimed that the Vulpera were ā€œsmokinā€™ hotā€ if I recall correctly. There was nothing in that thread that makes me believe the smokin hotness was due to the grill.

There are plenty of other threads for people to take up grievances (real or imagined) with the Vulpera. This place however should be set aside for happiness and acceptance.

/hugs Fluffybuns
:hugs:

Now, whoā€™s the bestest boyo in Azeroth??

2 Likes

donā€™t hug me dad im trying to meme

gawd your so embarrassing

2 Likes

Yoooooou are, come on now :smiley:

2 Likes

New customization options for allied races in shadowlands, even vulpera are getting some love.

5 Likes